Why the girl from Odessa cut 58 cm of hair and sold

Bold kid. It can conquer the world. It seems that little girls and boys can't compete with adults in many ways. But sometimes there are exceptions to this rule. Even those who have not yet reached adulthood can significantly influence the situation.

We are talking about 10-year-old Daria from Odessa region. Baby. cut off his beautiful hairto donate the proceeds from their sale to help the Armed Forces of Ukraine. We must immediately say that the baby is charming and with long pigtails, and with short carriage.

The parents told reporters that Dashenka wanted to cut her hair herself. The length of the girl’s hair was 58 centimeters, for which it was possible to get 10 400 hryvnia. The girl transferred the proceeds to the needs of the Ukrainian army. The donors to whom Dasha gave the money were moved to tears And they gave her a little toy.

“I wanted to make a personal contribution to the victory. Help the Ukrainian army so they can buy food, medicine and everything else. My hair is not bad, it grows quickly. In four years, it will be as long again. And so I feel good, not hot now, the girl shared with reporters.

By the way, little Dasha is not the only one who sold his hair to list charity APU. Patriotic Rapunzeli also live in Vinnitsa, Chernivtsi, Carpathian region. Children don’t worry about being small, they do what they can. For example, they play checkers with passers-by, sell homemade lemonade, needlework, pastries.

Recently, my colleague Jan wrote about 10-year-old Valeria. The young world champion in draughts played with everyone on the street, and the loser had to donate the possible amount. The small talent transferred the proceeds to the charity fund of showman Sergei Pritula.

Help girls and boys Seryozh from Chernihiv only 8 years. But he also donated 64 thousand hryvnias to the Fund of Sergey Pritula. The boy made his living by sang patriotic songs. The showman and TV presenter was so moved by the boy's kindness that he let a stingy man cry.

The child wanted the head of the fund to buy the necessary ammunition for Ukrainian soldiers, a thermal imager, equipment or a jeep. To which Sergey Pritula suggested: “Do you want to repair a real tank with this money?” Young Seryozha willingly agreed that the captured tank of the invaders was again on the move and helped the Ukrainian army to knock the enemy out of his native land.

A brave child helps his native country and these are only the cases that became known to journalists. Because of the war unleashed by Russia against peaceful Ukraine, the children had an extremely difficult time. grow up. Some crumbs have become orphans, and someone now has to take care of their younger brothers and sisters. My parents went to heaven too early.

I sincerely hope that after the victory of Ukraine against global evil, many books will be written about it. And these books will record the names of those who helped, supported, stood like a titan, on guard. Ukrainian sovereignty. The unity of the people of Ukraine is stronger than ever. Undoubtedly, everyone is difficult and difficult. Remember, it is the darkest night before dawn. Good will surely stand and win.

Tags

See also

New and interesting