“Eternal” shoes that will always look expensive

Comfortable women's shoes It can be beautiful and stylish. Moreover, there are classic models that do not go out of fashion. And on their feet they always look expensive, although they can cost little. In today’s article, I’ll talk about these shoes. Ladies, rejoice! As many as 5 pairs for all times and under any clothes further in the selection.

The favorite of millions of women Carey Bradshaw in each series of the acclaimed series looked just stunning. She knew how to dress stylishly, which partly deserved such a love of the audience. For many, she became a role model.

And while the series has long since ended, Sarah Jessica Parker's fashion tips still live on. And today’s collection is a clear confirmation of that. The shoes that I’m going to talk about today, she loved to wear. They look expensive. And most importantly, their relevance does not disappear over the years.

Topical models of women's shoes The first pair in our collection - black-loafers. There are models on a rough massive sole or on a flat run. These shoes can be worn with almost any clothing. This is a great option when you simply do not want to wear shoes, and heeled shoes are too serious a decision.

Instagram / @anaalvarezblog If you buy a quality pair of loafers, they can last you a decent number of years. Shoes are suitable for everyday wear, work in the office, walks around the city, photo shoots and so on. Perhaps, except that in tandem with a tracksuit, I did not meet loafers. However, I would not be surprised if there is a fashionista who dares to create such an image.

The perfect pair of shoes for autumn. leather-oxford. The advantages of this model are similar to classic loafers. If you buy shoes made of natural materials, they will serve you faithfully for more than one season.

Universal design will create a lot of relevant images for every day and for the outlet. And most importantly, Oxford is very comfortable and comfortable. A truly classic pair of shoes that never goes out of fashion.

In the wardrobe of every self-respecting woman should be sharp-nosed. This is a classic model of shoes that can save even the most unremarkable image. The main thing is to find the right couple. To make the legs easy and comfortable.

Instagram / @chocodrap Universal boats shatter the stereotype that in heeled shoes it is uncomfortable to walk. A really high-quality model made of natural materials will open the shoe world to you from a completely different side.

You can wear boats with a sharp nose along with dresses, sundresses, classic trouser suits and even sports pants. The desire to experiment in this matter is only welcome!

Classic models of women's shoes for the summer There is less than a month left until the end of summer. Which means you still have plenty of time to walk a couple of stylish summer looks. You can add a stylish pair of summer shoes. Cary Bradshaw often wore barefoot. This is a basic model, without which in the warm season can not do.

Instagram / @danividas The beauty of these sandals is that they fit literally any clothes. You can choose the height of the heel based on your preferences and needs. It is not necessary to buy shoes with a very large stud. For everyday life, a height of no more than 5 centimeters will be sufficient.

If it is difficult to make friends with such a high heel, no problem. You can replace this model of shoes with an eternal classic. mule-like. Choose the model in which you will be most comfortable to walk. Closed or open sock, Vietnamese format, small heel or low stroke - an abundance of options gives this opportunity!

Instagram / @koinis.gr Tell me if your wardrobe has any of the shoes named today. You may want to complete this collection. Boldly share your ideas in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting