French daughter-in-law's style: how I learned to dress by looking at my son's wife

French clothes are always comfortable any time of the year. In our article, small hints, which of the usual things for us is better to abandon, so as not to feel ridiculous and inappropriate in France.

Every time I come to France, I wonder how French women dress, keeping their unique elegant style. Deliberate negligence is combined with refinement and a sense of style. I'm trying to break it down first into makeup, accessories and shoes. Then understand what is the essence of this unique style. After all, from the outside it seems as if the girl wore the first shirt that she managed to get out of the wardrobe, the usual jeans and hastily collected naughty hair on the back of her head. Before the exit, one light movement complemented the image with a bright scarf - and voila - you can plunge into life with your head!

The habitual onion for residents of the French capital can be both completely black and gray tone in clothes. Although, walking around Paris, no, no, and you will meet a self-sufficient madam in a brilliant sports costume with screaming accessories wherever you can hang them. But if you want to look like a Frenchwoman, it is better to give preference to calm and discreet shades of clothing.

Bright and catchy makeup, especially in the daytime, is considered moveton and gives a resident of the Central European strip. Fake eyelashes with a languid look, coupled with bright lips in the French side will not go unnoticed, but the style will not give.

The high pace of life dictates its conditions in the choice of shoes. There's a lot to do in a day. Some women even moved to bicycles, motorcycles and scooters. Therefore, modern girls prefer comfortable sports and semi-sports shoes at low speed: espadrills, sneakers, boots and loafers.

Undoubtedly, several pairs of shoes with a stud or high heel will be found in the closet of every Frenchwoman, but they are waiting for a special occasion, for example, going to a restaurant or to a festive ceremony.

It seemed to me that there are not as many women dressed in denim on the streets of Paris as in other countries. And although French women did not exclude comfortable and versatile jeans from their wardrobe, classic pants are still loved and attractive. And these are more cozy models with a high fit, which echo the fashion of the 80s of the last century.

Despite the anti-advertising of furs and leather products, cute Parisian women opt for leather bags without screaming labels and an abundance of brilliant and not always high-quality fittings. In short, the bag should be chic, but not look rich. Although there are those who believe that branded things already have quality and a sense of style, and it is better to buy one bag from Prada for 500 euros and guaranteed to get a chic and high-quality thing for many years.

Remember, Coco Chanel: People with good taste wear jewelry. Everyone else has to wear gold.” At the same time, jewelry should be the optimal amount. Not to overload the image. The minimalist style is very French. They don’t like their hands in rings and bracelets. The golden rule about not using more than three types of jewelry in clothes has not been canceled.

Push-up And here's another observation of mine. Many French women agree that beautiful breasts do not have to be impressive. French women rarely use push-up bras in their everyday wardrobe. There is no point in visually magnifying and exposing what is not. So the push-up has long been pushed somewhere southeast. Naturality and freedom provide t-shirts on straps, sports tops.

Well, French women should adopt their fashion chips. It is said that a fashion style called je ne sais quoi is in their blood. In fact, no gene for style sense has been found yet. Most likely, they just perfectly feel the line between vulgarity and sensuality.

Tags

See also

New and interesting