The ferocious wife found out that the husband had taken the child on the side, and went to extreme measures.

The story of how wifeOld as the world. However, in our today’s article you will find an unexpected turn that will push the main character to a very radical act. What did Alena’s husband do so badly and how this story will end, read on.

I have long suspected that my husband has someone. I must say that he can encrypt. But you can't fool me either. At first I decided to watch the situation. I wanted him to admit everything to himself. Only Misha persistently pretended that nothing was happening.

Then I got very angry and thought that I do not need a husband. I want to solve this problem with his mistress. I didn't think it would come to that, but I had to follow my husband.

That day, he said he would be late for work because of an urgent meeting. But I knew he was lying to me. I took a taxi to the office and asked the driver to wait. It didn't take long to stand: Misha got out and immediately got into the car. We went after him.

A few blocks later, the husband turned to the street towards the school where we had once studied with him. More than anything, I didn't expect him to stop by her. Misha got out of the car, and she was waiting for him at the entrance. I only saw her from the back, but the mistress didn't interest me so much anymore.

At that moment, a little girl of three or four began to run towards Misha. And I felt like I was electrocuted. Did I catch up too late? My husband always told me he wasn’t ready for kids. What if all this time he was just a father, just not my child?

Do you know stories when a wife takes revenge on her husband and tries to hurt him as much as he hurts her? That's what I decided to do. At first, I wanted to just throw all his belongings out of the apartment, change the locks and permanently erase him from my life. But that would be too easy. I decided to follow Misha again to find out who exactly he goes to school. She was a junior teacher.

Then I put my brother, who has been a police officer for a long time, into my plan. You have no idea how hard it took me to get him to help me. The plan was as follows.

He or one of his subordinates should come to this lady and ask her a few questions. “Do you know who Mikhail Andreevich is?”

Of course, my husband's mistress will be very scared and won't lie. And then she learns a lot about Misha. We need to put something serious on him! So that this woman, without hesitation, decided to throw him away from sin.

My plan worked even better than I could have imagined. My brother told me that this lady was so hysterical that she had to call an ambulance. My husband came home very late that day. He didn't want to explain why he was gone all day. But I knew what had happened. I decided to finish it off.

We lived in my apartment, so I had another trump card up my sleeve. Misha didn't even notice that I had already packed all his things. “You have exactly one night to spare me your presence in this apartment. Things are already collected, leave the key at the entrance. Tomorrow I will file for divorce, I said.

It was obvious that it had finally finished him. He didn't say a word and just left. The next morning he sent a courier to pick up his suitcases. I later found out that Misha had been fired.

That's the black spot in life, no other way! But I think I did the right thing. Lies and betrayal must sooner or later be answered. I just accelerated it, and karma seems to be working.

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? For a long time in our editorial office did not get such ambiguous stories. On the one hand, I want to understand the heroine, because she experienced treason. But on the other hand, is that really true? After all, the woman did not fully find out what happened: who this woman with the child and why her husband lied to her.

Such radical solutions can only lead to temporary relief. It seems to us that the heroine will regret what she did. I wonder what you think?

Tags

See also

New and interesting