Gathering her husband on a business trip, found in his things two vacation vouchers

Alla learned that her husband was cheating on her, accidentally. She decided at all costs to find out the truth and catch her husband red-handed. But in order to carry out her plan, she had to make a difficult journey. What difficulties the woman faced and how this story ended, you will learn in today's article.

My husband often goes on business trips. Sometimes for a couple of days, and sometimes even for a week. I’m used to it because Arseny holds an important position in the company. You have to accept that he is not home for a long time.

From time to time, I talk to my husband about changing jobs. But he doesn't like the idea because he makes decent money. They say that you can endure while the husband works in the field of the face.

Arseny recently announced that he was leaving for a full 2 weeks. And because of the business trip, our vacation is disrupted, which we were going to spend only together. I was very upset because I had planned it for a long time. But there was nowhere to go.

A couple of days before my husband left, I was packing his things and came across some mysterious envelope. It lay open at the bottom of the suitcase, and some bright booklets stick out of it.

My hand stretched and I opened it. What I saw shocked me. It was a trip to the sea. The sea where my husband and I were supposed to rest. To be honest, I've long suspected that my Ars has someone on the side. But every time I tried to convince myself that I just screwed myself up.

This time it was different. I checked the dates, wrote down which hotel my husband would be in when he supposedly left for a business trip. I had a crazy idea in my head: I have to go. I didn't want to find out the relationship based on my guesses. I wanted to see it for myself.

In order to get to the place of supposed rest of my husband and his mistress, I had to buy a rather expensive ticket. There were no others, they bought everything. My salary was exactly a week away.

Without thinking twice, I decided to go to a friend and borrow the right amount from her. Manka never refused me, always helped out in difficult times. I decided not to give her the reason for such an unexpected visit. Not much.

Masha gladly lent me money, and I immediately bought a plane ticket. I’m going to be in business class for the first time, I thought ironically. A lot of things I didn't take. I did not plan to swim in the sea, my goal was completely different.

When I got to my destination, I gave myself some time to rest. And then she went to the reception. You have no idea how hard it took me to get from an administrator, what room my husband stayed in. To be honest, I had to pay him. But it was definitely worth it.

I waited for the evening and knocked timidly on the door. A few minutes later, Arseny opened the room. A woman’s voice came back and said, “Who’s there so late?” And I knew right away. Manka's voice I recognize from a thousand. Calling and shrill, like a dagger stuck in my back. My husband is cheating on me.

What to do if the spouse changes "And how long?" - I squeezed out of myself, looking directly into the eyes of my husband. He just waved his head back. The room was so quiet that Masha decided to go out to see if something had happened to her cat. When she saw me, the only thing she could do was, "That's why you needed the money."

I didn't want to find out anything. It was already clear. I flew home on the first flight, packed my things and left the apartment. The next day she filed for divorce. At one point, my life was divided into before and after.

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? You can love a person without even knowing that he is cheating on you. Unfortunately, no one is immune from betrayal. However, if you happen to face this, you must be ready for decisive action.

Alla decided not to pull the cat by the tail. She made sure that her husband cheated on her, and broke off any relationship with him. I wonder what would you do in her place? Share your opinion in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting