Chto communego at Maxima Galkina and Nikolaya Ciscaridze

Long-time show host "Tonight" was Maxim Galkin. However, after the showman denounced the Russian government’s war against Ukraine, he became an undesirable person in his native country.

It's coming out now. transmissionThe famous choreographer tries to be a worthy replacement for Galkin. Although it's still peculiar. And today's edition. "Site" He offers to learn how Nikolai is doing and how the audience reacts to his work as a TV presenter.

The show "Tonight" has been airing for almost 10 years - since September 2012. For a long time, the leader was Andrei Malakhov, whom many consider the best in his field. However, after 5 years of work in 2017, he had to leave.

The audience did not have time to be particularly upset, because those who came to the vacant place Maxim Galkin and Yulia Menshova also held a high bar. Since October 2017, Maxim and Julia have been broadcasting alternately.

Although soon Menshova left the project. The woman said in an interview that she did not like the techniques and methods by which the editors of the program achieved high ratings. She admitted that she initially tried to adjust, but eventually realized that such a job is not for her.

At the same time, Menshova assured that all conversations about the alleged conflict with another co-host are just gossip and nothing more.

“Maxim and I have a great relationship. We are very different, but I treat him with great respect. He is a very educated and educated person, Yulia said.

After anti-war statements Maxim Galkin quickly closed the road to Russian television. So for the show "Tonight" in any case would have to look for a new host. And this choice was made in favor of Nikolai Tsiskaridze.

The ballet artist himself admitted that he immediately felt insecure on the set. The man realized that he would not be able to conduct the show as Maxim Galkin did.

As a friend of Max, after the first shoot, which ended late at night, I wrote to him. He joked, I joked back. After that conversation, I realized that I would not be able to lead like Maxim or Andrew Malakhov. I will lead in my own way, as I understand it, Nikolai later explained.

The debut of Tsiskaridze in the show “Tonight” on the First channel fell on may 7. The new host tried not to be too pretentious, really wanted not to spoil anything. However, his excitement was clearly noticeable, which the audience could not fail to see.

It seemed that soon Tsiskaridze will get used to the role of the presenter, will find his own style. However, it is already clear that the constant comparisons with his predecessors and criticism of his work exasperate the man. And the transmission ratings are not impressive yet.

“I try to do as I can. I don’t listen to anyone, I just listen to the director and the editor. I am not going to read the signs on the fences. I’ve been an artist for 35 years and learned not to react to things I don’t like.

On the one hand, it is not bad that criticism from the audience is not able to make Tsiskaridze doubt his abilities. But isn’t there something useful to be learned from this criticism so that viewers will like the final product more?

Tags

See also

New and interesting