So that money brings joy, not disappointment, I say a prayer to St. Nicholas.

So that money brings joy, not disappointment, I say. prayer. This prayer for money and well-being is very powerful, it really helps bring abundance to life.

Today's edition. "Site" share prayerfullyTo say goodbye to the financial crisis. The humble saint will help, just ask!

Prayer for money and well-being to Nicholas the Wonderworker is prayed in any laborWhen there is only hope for a miracle. This saint helps to heal, protects and protects. He is asked for a successful marriage, for the creation of a strong family and financial well-being.

The prayers below really work. But if you think that it is enough to come to the temple once, light a candle, try something incomprehensible and you immediately fall on your head wealth with your husband in a new Cadillac, then this is far from the case.

Especially if you do not work anywhere, do not follow yourself and are lazy to do something. The same applies to men: lying on the couch does not earn money.

Praying for well-being in life and at work can have a positive impact. financial situation Only those who want to work and earn. It is necessary to turn to St. Nicholas for help every day, and sometimes it takes months!

Prayer to Nicholas the Wonderworker “O All-Powerful, Great Wonderworker, to St. Christ, Father Nicholas!” Pray to you, be the hope of all Christians who are faithful to protect, hungry for the breadwinner, weeping for joy, a sick doctor, a sailing ruler on the sea, a wretched and gray writer and a quick helper and patron to all, that we may live a peaceful life here and be worthy to see the glory of God’s chosen in heaven and with them incessantly glorify the one God worshipped in the Trinity for ever and ever. Amen.

“O great intercessor, hierarch of God, blessed Nicholas, whose sunflower shining miracles, the quick hearer is calling you, and you are always anticipating and saving them, and you are taking away from all the troubles of all kinds, from God with a given of miracles and gifts of grace!”

Hear me unworthy, calling you with faith, and singing brought you prayers; I offer you prayers to Christ.

O one who professes in the marvellous, the saint is high, for he has boldness, soon the Lord appeared, and prostrate his mouth in prayer to him by sinning against me, and from him by the bounty of goodness, and take me into your intercession; and deliver me from all evils and evils, freeing me from the invasion of enemies visible and invisible, and destroying all slander and malice, and reflecting me in all my life.

By my transgression ask forgiveness, and I have been saved by Christ to present the Kingdom of Heaven as well as to receive for the multitude of this love of humanity, and to him befits all glory, honor and worship, with his beginningless Father, and with the Most Holy and Good and Life-giving Spirit, now and forever and ever. Amen.

If you think your prayers have not been heard by heaven, they are not. You remember what your faith will give you.

I also suggest you find out what words will help calm the soul and ask the saints for help. They will help in times of life difficulties and trials, I repeat from time to time!

Tags

See also

New and interesting