The soloist of the band Imagine Dragons on stage raised the flag of Ukraine, fans are touched by the support

Since the beginning of Russia’s full-scale invasion, many world stars have supported Ukraine. Among them was the American band Imagine Dragons. They are frequent guests in Ukraine, they are very much loved and waited for. Tickets to their concerts were sold in a matter of days. They did not disappoint their Ukrainian fans.

Today's edition. "Site" It will tell about the touching gesture that the soloist of the band made at their last concert.

American indie rock band Imagine Dragons has long captivated the hearts of fans. The lyrics of their songs are always soulful and fall into the heart. And their concerts have some healing power.

Now they are traveling the world on a concert tour in support of the new album. By the way, on June 3, my colleagues and I were going to attend their concert in Kiev. However, the war radically changed all plans.

But their tour continued. The other day they had a concert in Prague. During the performance of one of the songs, the soloist of the group Dan Reynolds took the Ukrainian flag from the hands of a fan and raised it on stage. It is reported that the Ukrainian flag was given to him by a refugee from Kharkiv, who lived in Northern Saltovka destroyed by the occupiers. It is very touching that he took the flag without hesitation and continued his performance.

Instagram / @claires_soul The band has already had several shows in Ukraine. Each time they raised our flag on stage, but this time it was particularly touching. Imagine Dragons supported our country at the Save Ukraine charity marathon. They also canceled all concerts in Russia.

Instagram / @claires_soul This support is incredibly valuable because we have great people like Dan Reynolds and the entire band Imagine Dragons on our side. We are very grateful to them for that! The British group Pet Shop Boys expressed their solidarity with Ukraine. Fans are touched by such an emotional gesture.

It's a pity I couldn't get to the concert this year, it promised to be amazing. However, we do not lose heart and believe that soon we will be able to attend concerts of our favorite artists, but in peacetime!

Tags

See also

New and interesting