My mother-in-law thought we weren't home, so I called my friend, and we heard the whole conversation.

You can't hear anything in the family circle. Sometimes these things can. not only to spoil the moodBut even destroy someone's relationship. However, not everyone is conscientious and noble enough to keep their mouth shut.

In the family circle, Nadia was always confident and very independent young lady. She met Oleg at university and they had been friends long enough before moving on to something more serious. A year later, Oleg introduced Nadia to his mother. According to tradition, she immediately disliked the future daughter-in-law.

Oksana Petrovna already had a married eldest son. His wife was not good enough for his mother-in-law. Unfortunately, the elder was less fortunate and succumbed to the influence of his mother. Ivan broke up with Veronica when she found out about his cheating. Vanya came to a satisfied mother with suitcases. And she accepted him with joy, saying that the marriage was doomed from the very beginning.

Nadia wasn't too afraid of her mother-in-law. She and Oleg lived in an apartment that her parents had bought for her family. In her husband and his loyalty, Hope was one hundred percent sure. To see the dislike of Oksana Petrovna was not very pleasant, but tolerant. Nadia has long accepted the fact that she will never like this jealous mother.

You can't trust anyone, and the other day, a husband and wife decided skip the traditional trip to the cottage on Sunday morning We stayed at home. We decided to lie in bed until noon and then get busy. And now the spouses hear that front door opened And there was a mother-in-law talking on the phone next to the bedroom.

Oksana Petrovna. kept spare keysHowever, she was not aware that the couple had decided to stay home for the weekend. The woman unceremoniously thundered the door of the refrigerator and began to make herself a coffee. The whole time she was talking loudly to her friend on the phone.

Yes, Olenka, I know, I know. Soon, that shit will disappear from my eyes. It was not for her that I gave birth to my Olezhka. He'll be there for me, just like Vanechka. His wife believed that Ivan had another, and this one will believe. That's the only way to escape Oleg!

Nadia was lying in bed next to her husband and heard well everything that his mother told her friend. Oleg wanted to go out and start finding out the relationship.But Nadia stopped him. She wanted to see her mother-in-law’s face when she finally discovered she wasn’t alone in their apartment.

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? Oleg kicked his mother out of the apartment, saying he would never talk to her again. She won't see her grandchildren either. After that, the couple called Ivan’s ex-wife and told about everything. Ivan was happy to be back with Veronica.

It is sad when our enemies are the closest people. You do not want to live, constantly looking over your shoulder, but do not forget that you can completely trust only yourself.

Tags

See also

New and interesting