I broke off relations with my husband, who constantly humiliated, bypassed men on the tenth road and I do not know if I can love someone.

Life after separation is hard for many. It is especially difficult for those people who have separated from their second half against their will. It could have been a partner’s decision, or it could have forced him to separate. Today's story is about the last case.

Life after the breakup, El looked at the bruise on his face in the mirror. He did not spoil her beautiful features and even was not so sick. It was a shame, really. My husband was often involved in assault, but this was the last time. It's been a year since they broke up. Elya came to pick up some things, and he hit her again. She stood in front of the mirror and remembered all the reasons why she had decided to leave her husband.

Anton constantly humiliated her. He never thanked her for everything she did for him. His love was cruel and inhuman. Of course, that wasn't always the case. For the first few years, Anton seemed like an angel. Perhaps that was the first sign that something was wrong. The guy was too good then.

Anton’s true nature emerged six months after the wedding. He was angry that his favorite dish was burned. It was all about the faulty oven, but Anton didn't care. He came from work irritated and looking for an excuse to take his anger at someone.

Since then, Ali's whole life has turned into hell. It's like my husband's off the chain. He could scream just because he was in a bad mood.Unfortunately, this man continued to influence his wife even after the breakup. Ella could no longer trust any man. The opposite sex seems to have disappeared for her. The woman completely went to work, forgetting everything.

Sometimes she would wake up and try to create a relationship again, but it didn’t work out well. Any man who tried to get close to Elya couldn't get her trust. Over time, Eleanor realized that she felt insanely lonely. However, she was too afraid to trust anyone, and that fear ruled her life. She would like to let someone near her, but she can’t. Something inside her puts a barrier that no man can get around.

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? Sometimes life is very unfair to us. But we must move on. It is not necessary to do everything in a hurry, but mental problems need to be solved for our own good. This is the only way to give yourself a chance at happiness. Elya thought about it all, continuing to look at the bruise in the mirror, and knew that she would write to the therapist tomorrow.

Her husband hurt her a lot. However, if she closes herself and does not let anyone else in, it will mean that the former spouse continues to control her life. And this development of events the young lady definitely did not want to allow.

Let all those who have experienced suffering because of the other half find the strength to continue their journey. Everything will get better, but it takes time and desire. Every day the mental pain will become less, the mood will improve, and the bad will go to the background of consciousness. There are good people in the world, and that is an undeniable fact.

Tags

See also

New and interesting