Children drove their mother out of the yard, not knowing what it will turn out for them

Abandoned parents suffer not only because they are left alone, without help and support. It is a shame for them, because they were betrayed by the children, the closest people. Today I want to tell you a story about a mother who was kicked out of the yard by her daughter and son.

The abandoned parents of Andrei and Sveta were always terribly annoyed by the religiosity of their mother. They were atheists and believed that all the prayers of the mother were nonsense. Who does that help? Something serious has to be done. Like making money. And in general, it is worth looking at the world sensibly. Trust in God, but don’t be fooled, as they say.

There was another religious festival that evening. My mom came back from the grocery store. She wanted to cook a delicious dinner and please her son and daughter, in whose house she lived. She sold her house to give all the money to the church. It happened about five years ago. It was then that she moved with her youngest son to the home of her daughter and her husband.

They were not too happy to host unexpected new residents. The house of her daughter and her family was very small, and she was expecting a child. Suddenly the mother shows up with her brother. She's doing another religious thing! The mother of Sveta and Andrea has done such things before. She gave almost all the children’s belongings to the church. When the children were smaller, priests would come to their homes. Light and brother were scared.

Svetlana was happy when she moved from her mother to her husband’s house. He was far from faith and religion. Together they worked hard and planned how to live. Everything went well. So my mom decided to sell her house. Then, five years ago, Sveta and her husband were too stunned not to let their mother and brother in. My brother was especially sorry. He was too young to leave his crazy mother and live on his own.

And now, five years later, the satisfied mother of Sveta was returning under the roof that her daughter and her husband gave her. All these years, she's been living here happily. Andrei occasionally went to work, because his mother demanded that he help her support the church. Light has been watching this through her fingers for a long time. But tonight was the last straw. Light and her husband supported not only their family, in which the baby had already appeared, but also the mother. At least my brother was understanding and was going to leave soon.

The mother went into the yard and saw a gloomy daughter and son. Irina Stepanovna started her own religious song about gratitude. Then I started talking about God and God. Andrei and Sveta stood silently, waiting for her mother to finish her usual fables. They already knew it was just a manipulation that mom used against them for years. Light gathered her spirit and began:

“Mom, I’m sorry, but you won’t live with us anymore. We rented you a small apartment in the city. Our house will no longer tolerate your delirium. I have a daughter, and I don't want you to influence her with your religion. That's why our roads diverge. Andrey supports me in this decision. We have already collected your belongings, so there is no need to enter the house. Goodbye.

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? The scene that Irina Stepanovna, God-fearing, made after these words, was heard even in the neighboring village. It was hard to believe that this religious woman was capable of such curses. After shouting for several hours at the closed gates, Irina spit at them and walked towards the bus station.

The children were cruel, but did they have a choice? Should we be tolerant of what keeps us from living? Perhaps the mother should not have imposed her principles on someone else’s family. If she wanted to help, she would do it at her own expense, not at the expense of others. However, the children should not have cut everything off so sharply. What would you do in such a situation in the place of Svetlana and Andrei?

Tags

See also

New and interesting