Inadequate neighbor in the country decided that her tricks will remain unpunished, but I will not offend my parents

I heard this story from a close friend, and she from a relative. Her. cottage-mates This is something that a reasonable person will not even think of! With the permission of Anyuta, I share what I heard with you. I just want things like this to happen as little as possible. Especially given the turbulent and difficult times we are all living in.

Last year, my parents had new neighbors. A married couple of 35 years old, no children, only a dog. My family did not like them at once, because on the very first day they arranged such a housewarming party that they heard the whole village. Loud music, lots of guests, noise, yeah.

And my parents are already elderly and come to the country to rest, not to party. So they didn't appreciate the neighborhood party. But they did not swear, they thought that this is a one-time action and this will not happen again. However, just a week later, a neighbor came to us and asked us to borrow a couple of chairs or stools. Her name is Nina, by the way. Well, it turns out that this Ninky has a birthday on the weekend, and there are not enough seats for all the guests.

My mother is very kind and simple-minded. Of course, she could not refuse to help her neighbor. And they have a lot of chairs, no pity to borrow. Very soon the parents regretted their actions. Neighbor's birthday was hurried. The guests were so loud and long that mom and dad could not sleep. They tried to calm down the neighbors, went to them several times. But it didn't help.

The chairs were never returned. It was a week before my father visited. He was met by a hopsy Ninka (she was rarely different) who didn't even recognize my dad at first. Then it turned out that the neighbor simply forgot what and from whom he borrowed. She returned the furniture, however, her condition was not good. This family managed to ruin three unfortunate chairs in one night.

But that's not the end of the story. One day, the neighbors in the country got angry at my parents for allegedly blocking their way. My dad was just doing the repair, waiting for the sand. Well, he was lying near our gate and didn't bother the others at all. But Ninka started her charm: “If you don’t clean it by tomorrow, blame yourself!”

The next morning, the parents found their fence covered with some paint. In front of our yard was a mountain of garbage, the stench stood all over the area. It was clear who did it. My mother immediately called me and told me everything in tears. I was in town at the time and was working. But at the same moment she threw everything and rushed to the dacha. Seeing this nightmare, I decided to take a desperate step.

In general, I am a very peaceful person by nature, I do not like to swear. But it pissed even me off. I started banging on the neighbor's door. Ninka leaned out because of her, and she got drunk again. I screamed like I've never yelled in my life. I admit, there was a lot of obscene language. But I'm not ashamed. You had to see the frightened eyes of a neighbor who didn't expect me to do that.

I told her that if a neighbor walked a meter to my parents' house, I would do everything I could to ensure that neither she nor her husband lived here anymore. My hands were shaking, I was so excited. But it worked! Nina got scared and slammed the door in front of me. I haven't heard from her since. Even the party is over.

When my parents found out, they were shocked. My mother cried because she would never do such a thing. And I did, because I wouldn't hurt my parents. They don’t deserve to live in such an environment. Good for other neighbors in the country adequate. Many have rallied to confront these vile people. People, remember that strength is in your unity!

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? None of us should tolerate the rudeness and meanness of other people. Unfortunately, sometimes you have to switch to the language of the offender to put him in his place. A friend of mine had to do this to protect her parents. I am very glad that this situation has finally been resolved. Not to offend our relatives and friends now. It's everyone's sacred duty.

Tell me, what would you do in the place of the main character of this story?

Tags

See also

New and interesting