Flowers without seedlings: what flowers can be sown immediately in the ground

Iberis flower will become floweringA garden path or an alpine slide. Tested by my many years of experience as a hardened summer resident!

Today's edition. "Site" It will tell you what flowers you can sow. ground (no seedlings). It is enough to sow 1 time, they will sow themselves!

One of the flowers that give an elegant look to the garden is evergreen Iberis. This perennial flower comes from Spain. In ancient times, Spain was called Iberia, and the flower grew on the slopes of the Iberian mountains. Hence his name. In appearance, it resembles fluffy clouds.

Iberis is a bush or sloshing variety. During flowering, the bushes are strewn with many inflorescences, so much so that almost no foliage is visible. Iberis can be red, yellow, purple or white. Inflorescences do not exceed 1 centimeter. The aroma of this flower is just amazing!

Phere Iberis. easy-to-care and growing. This is a plant from the category “planted and forgotten”, which I really like. These are ideal flowers for planting in hot sunny places, as the plant is drought-resistant. Watering during a drought is needed rare, but abundant (which also cannot but please in our city).

Iberis blooms for about two months, starting in early spring. Please note that twice a season the plant should be fed with complex mineral fertilizers!

Sowing seeds can be with the arrival of spring heat, and immediately into the ground. Iberis seeds should be sown rarely, since this flower has a rod root system and it is not desirable to plant flowers.

Seeds should be laid out on a moist soil, and then sprinkled with a thin layer of loose earth. The first shoots can be seen at soil temperature from + 16 to + 18 degrees for 10 days. The distance between the rows of flowers should be at least 15 centimeters, and the flowers themselves reach 30 centimeters in height.

After flowering, it is best to prune the wilted flowers, so the bush will become lush and stronger. Iberis is completely undemanding to the soil, grows well on rocky areas. The main criterion for choosing land should be its water permeability, as well as the ability to pass air to the roots.

The site must be well lit, and the receipt sunshine Preferably throughout the day. The absence of it can even lead to the death of Iberis or, at least, a decrease in the number and size of flowers!

Iberisa looks very beautiful in combination with eyeglasses, alissummi and floxes, but these flowers look great in themselves!

In addition to Iberis, ground You can also plant escholtia, poppy, dolphinium, marigolds, fragrant peas, nigella, amaranths, annual chrysanthemums and asters, velvets, cosmies, mattiola and flax.

By the way, amaranths in addition to beauty are also suitable for food. Use for these purposes seeds, leaves and stems of amaranth, as well as its inflorescences. The leaves, which taste similar to spinach, are rich in vitamin C, carotene, flavonoids and minerals. They can be added to salads, soups, omelets and casseroles!

Editorial Board I also suggest to get acquainted with the selection of the most unpretentious flowers for giving. With the right selection of cultures, care for flowers will not take much time, and the buds will open from early spring to deep autumn!

When there are still few bright colors around, it is impossible to pass by this lush cloud of snow-white flowers. Iberis evergreen, ground cover. Growing, forms a dense carpet of flowers, and after flowering, dark green leaves remain and also looks very decorative.

To be honest, the Iberis flower is a real find for any garden. If you haven’t tried it yet, I recommend it from my heart, you won’t regret it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting