Herman Budzinsky, the last prophecy of the priest

In the extremely difficult and unstable conditions of today’s world, everyone wants know the near future. People listen to astrologers, numerologists, fortune tellers, tarologists, healers and psychics. In general, to everyone who can say something calming and positive. But what will the priests predict?

This prediction of Father Herman Budzinsky made a lot of noise in social networks. Internet users have seen it. plausibility and hope. But who was this priest really? And what exactly did he predict for Ukraine?

Priest Herman Budzinsky in his time persecuted Because of his personal position. He did not want to submit to the regime and give up his religious views. Although they tried to negotiate with him, and work according to the method of stick and carrot. The priest told reporters that the police of the time spared no sticks for those who disagreed with the regime.

Father Herman did not agree with the need to renounce his faith, for which he was punished by repeated exiles to Siberia. “It was only after 1953 that people like me could write complaints. So I wrote. I was released, albeit briefly. Back to the Lions. Then I found myself in exile again. But he did not stop and continued to write complaints. And then I learned that these complaints of mine were published even in America, the priest told reporters.

Prophecy of Father Herman Budzinsky for Ukraine hopeful. It does not hide the fact that this beautiful country is going through a terrible time. However, this time in every sense symbolizes the rebirth and formation of a new, strong and flourishing state.

It is assumed that the prophecy of the confessor Budzinski was recorded in 1991. Then he predicted that Ukraine would have to endure. There is a doubtful power that people will drive away with their own hands. Father Herman said that it will be more than a year before the country is fully strengthened and can withstand the real enemy.

“Don't be afraid. Evil will never conquer good. The black yoke will not stay in our native land for long. And then there will be a just punishment. Something the invaders never dreamed of. There will be legal proceedings, such as those in Nuremberg. Ukraine will be reborn like a phoenix bird. This is God's will.”

“This is undoubtedly one of the most terrible pages in the history of our state. But Ukraine will stand. There is no freedom without struggle, and we all need to understand that. I must carry this in my heart all my life, so that no one else dares to set his filthy foot on our holy land. We must stand, because God is with us. If God is with us, then who is against us?

Undoubtedly, the opportunity to know the near future would be an effective soothing for millions of people. Some may not believe the predictions. And that's perfectly normal. Everyone has the right to choose what to believe and what not to believe. We trust in heaven and pray daily that God will protect our country, our land, our people. We only believe that Ukraine will definitely survive It will bloom like a beautiful flower.

Tags

See also

New and interesting