The winner of “Battle of psychics” Maxim Gordeev told what to expect in the near future

The winner of "Battle of psychics" Maxim Gordeev He told us what to expect in the near future. His predictions are encouraging!

Today's edition. "Site" share forecast for the near future from Maxim Gordeev. We believe and pray that justice will prevail.

Maxim Gordeyev: First of all, we must not give up. The future is already predetermined, and it will be bright. Breathe, smile and raise your vibrations. It's gonna be okay. I believe! the psychic says.

The uncertainty will soon be over. And all these hard times too. It will end as quickly and quickly as it started. Maxim Gordeev does not undertake to name dates, but hints at the end of March - early April.

The winner of the “Battle of psychics” claims that Ukraine is accompanied by the number 8. This figure symbolizes the victory of Ukraine and is associated with strongman. Therefore, all these difficult events can last from 8 days to 8 months.

View this post on Instagram

Posted by Maksym Gordieiev Gordeev (@magord)

“I want everyone to understand: this war will end in 8 months, which means that Ukraine will fully recover after 8 months and become independent again,” he said.

According to the esoteric, Ukraine will have a strong ally, which will help a lot. There is strong protection over Ukraine. Both mental and physical. Our people are strong in spirit. Besides, we're Slavs. And we have very powerful roots.

“Our ancestors are pagans, and we too have inherited a powerful power, their knowledge and spirit. Let us remember what gods our great-great-grandparents worshipped, and what did these gods do for us? How quickly we forgot it! – writes in his Instagram account Gordeev.

The psychic urges everyone to remember who we are, what kind of power in our gene pool.

"We'll stand! We're strong! We have ancestors in the past and truth in the present. All the higher powers are with us, and they say that difficult times will end with a positive result. That is, we will win in any case, we have no other option left! – the magician expresses emotionally.

“Well, our adversaries will fall and fall! Leaders will betray their own people. Perhaps it will be a man of Caucasian appearance. Those who violate God’s laws will be punished because they chose the dark side!

The world is now undergoing a powerful sweep that shows who is who, and everyone will get what they deserve!

“I do not support the dark forces, but have been practicing angelic meditation for over 12 years. In one of the meditations, a revelation came to me from the archangel Michael! says Maxim Gordeev.

Posted by dives et feli (@sila_slova_molitva)

The winner of the "Battle of psychics" advises: "When you are scared and lonely, you should close your eyes and start repeating a short prayer." “Archangel Michael, I open my heart to you.” I let go of my fear, my sorrow, and from now on I trust you with my life.”

I also propose to get acquainted with the prophecy of Hayal Alekperov, which are beginning to come true now. The psychic knows what he's talking about. Predictions are encouraging!

Maxim Gordeev advises people more pray The best. It'll be all right soon! It is worth remembering that in any situation, each of us needs to show human dignity and strength of spirit. And then the hard times will not be terrible!

Tags

See also

New and interesting