What secret knowledge about money makes people rich

“How do people get rich?” is a question I’ve been asking since childhood. We were taught that those who work hard eat. But, as the people say, “The horse worked most in the collective farm, but it never became the chairman.” So it's not about how much you work, it's about how and by whom. And of course, very important. how you think.

There are many examples of rich people losing their capital, but after a while they managed to earn the same, and sometimes even more.

Today's edition. "Site" They will tell you what secret knowledge People get rich. I'll take notes so I don't forget!

On the Internet came across a video of Vladimir Drevs about the secret masonicThey were open to this talented and spiritual man. To be honest, a lot of what I learned from financial training and books has opened up to me in a new way.

The information that will be discussed later relates to money-secretwhich the Masons carefully conceal. But now we live in a watershed time, when much of the secret becomes clear to those who are willing to listen and listen to it.

The best lie is 90% truth and 10% untruth. Much of the information in finance books is partly twisted. For example, the book “Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill for the first time was removed from all seals, as it did not like the influential people of this world. And then, after the book was edited (albeit not large), the book was allowed to read for a wide range of readers.

You need to question the information you are exposed to. Often, the information given in such books is not completely true. There's a lot of truth to it, but there's also a bit of deception that keeps the practices in these books from working 100 percent. These 10% of the twisted information give the reverse and excess potential!

How do you want your wishes to be fulfilled? How do you write down a goal to make it happen? Everywhere they say, write down the target. But the Masons reject it. The most important thing is to believe that the goal will be fulfilled. When a person writes down and ties a goal or dream to a date, they say, “Jean, do so and so.” In fact, the goal is fulfilled by the universe (God), but not by man himself.

All a man can do is wish and believe it. The universe itself will do it in the best way and at the most appropriate time for this particular person.

This is one of the first deceptions to get people attached to a goal, a result, and a date. This approach doesn't work.

Don't. specifyGod knows what to give you. Let the universe fulfill your wish in the best way possible. Do not describe the desire in detail, it is better to think about the sensations that you want to receive when this desire is fulfilled.

Getting what you want into life is important. tune in. Mood is attitude. If you want positive change, you need a positive wave. Fears, resentments block the realization of desires.

Treat difficult situations with ease. Always ask yourself, “What did this situation teach me?” What good did I get out of her?

If there is no energy in your life, you will not be able to fulfill your desires. Energy is primarily an important resource. If there is a lot of energy, then there are more opportunities to realize the desired. You can not waste energy simply (emotions, other people’s business, condemning someone).

Pay attention to what you eat. There is food that gives energy at once – fruits and vegetables, and there is one that expends energy to process it. This does not mean that you should stop eating fish and meat, but you can slightly limit their use. It is important to eat environmentally friendly foods and eat as little as possible modified foods and various food additives of questionable nature.

I also suggest you familiarize yourself with the principles of John D. Rockefeller, which will help to press all levers of enrichment. To live to a hundred years and earn a hundred thousand!

After these theses, I was reminded of an expression from Yitzhak Adizes’ book, Managing the Corporate Life Cycle: “You are as young as your self-confidence, as old as your fear; as young as your hope, as old as your despair.”

What do you think, as human beings? get rich? What's the secret to their success? I will be glad to hear your opinion in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting