A neighbor at the cottage noticed that I was tearing weeds with my hands, pityed me and gave instructions how easy it was to get rid of them.

Every year, every day, every day, every day, How to get rid of weeds on the site. And hateful vegetation can appear not only in the garden, but also in the yard.

So today's editorial office. "Site" It will tell you how you can easily remove weeds so as not to tear them with your hands. Arm yourself with these cunning methods, and you will not have to do any more unnecessary work.

Weeds spoil not only the appearance of the site, but also the mood of the owners. After all, you immediately realize that you will have to work hard to get rid of this vegetation. And this work is not pleasant to call. Is there a way out?

1. You can solve the problem with ordinary salt. If weeds are trying to break through where no vegetation is needed, use a saline solution. To do this, take 2-3 parts of hot water for 1 part of salt. Although you can simply spill salt where you do not want to see any greenery.

2. Excellent at removing grass and baking soda. This method is especially good in cases where you need to get rid of vegetation in narrow places. For example, you can sprinkle soda cracks in the paths and curbs so that nothing grows there.

3. Experienced summer residents find use even corn flour. They sprinkle this simple product on those areas of land where weeds like to appear. As a result, this makes it difficult to reproduce seeds, and the problem is partially or even completely solved.

4. Old newspapers can also be used to resolve the issue. It is necessary to roll the paper in two (or better in four layers), lay it on the places where the weed appears, and sprinkle mulches well on top. Because of this, the vegetation will lose access to sunlight, which will cause it to disappear soon.

5. To overcome the hated weeds, you can pour them with ordinary boiling water. Moreover, this simple method is widely used by summer residents, which proves its effectiveness.

Of course, you can also remove weeds using garden tools, removing vegetation directly from the root.

However, in different cases, using this method is difficult or even impossible. And therefore the above tricks with salt, soda, newspapers, flour or boiling water can help out great.

Tell me how you get rid of the hated weeds in your lot. Perhaps you know some life hack that can help our other readers?

Tags

See also

New and interesting