Yesterday I went to the market and met a forester’s aunt Masha there, bought cilantro and young garlic from her, it turned out a light spring salad.

It is important to find something good in everything around us. So I'd like to share with you just a little incident from everyday life that happened to me yesterday. And at the same time tell us how to prepare spring salad with cilantro. It seems that these things are not connected at all, but wait to judge.

I went to the bazaar yesterday for groceries. I try to buy homemade products to support the people who sell them. And yesterday I met Aunt Masha at the market. I haven't seen her in a long time, I'm worried. Her husband passed away last year, she became completely black, began to rarely come.

She usually sold a lot of homemade products grown in the garden. She always seemed to me like a good healer from fairy tales. Always had some dried herbs, homemade teas. I love talking to her, she’s a good person. Always trying to make a joke, telling something. When I see it in the market, I always buy something.

But yesterday she didn't have anything I usually buy. But there was cilantro and young garlic. I decided to take and buy all the bundles of greens from her, took home. So I got a makeshift cilantro salad, which we had breakfast with the next day. I'll give you a recipe, maybe you should.

Salad with cilantro ingredients
  • 3 boiled eggs
  • 50g hard cheese
  • 50g cilantro
  • 3 tbsp sour cream
  • garlic

The preparation process is simple and does not require any special explanation. Just boil the eggs. I cooked for three people, so I cooked three eggs. We can proceed from this proportion. Next, grind a little hard cheese. Wash the cilantro and cut it fine. Grind the garlic. Stir it all together, salt it a little and add some sour cream.

You can add homemade mayonnaise if you like. We are more impressed with sour cream or Greek yogurt. In principle, the salad is ready. You can add anything you think is appropriate. My family loved the taste very much. This is a light spring salad. It goes well with black bread.

Meeting with Aunt Masha somehow inexplicably warmed my heart. Nothing special, but it was so good that she was okay. She says she's got a place to hide in a bathtub, laid a bed. It’s so cold that you can’t even get a dog. Waiting for warmth to get there, while sleeping in the house. He said, “God will save you, but what can you do?” You cannot escape fate.

You can't argue. I hope Aunt Masha will be all right and we'll see each other again. And let all of us be in order so that we can continue to see pleasant acquaintances and strangers, buy fresh greens at the market and please loved ones with delicious food. Peace, all of us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting