Polish baker Jacek Polewski, seeing the terrible footage from Ukraine, decided to come and help, feeding people bread

Friendly help It's more important than ever. Especially when there is an absolutely stupid and baseless war going on. One of the first to help Ukraine came neighboring Poland. The Poles tried to help the Ukrainian refugees as much as possible, to feed, heat, arrange overnight accommodation or temporary housing. But some Poles decided that they would bring more benefits directly to Ukraine.

Friendly Aid Baker Jacek Polewski couldn't stay homeAs soon as I saw all the horrors that came with the Russian occupiers on the Ukrainian land. After the atrocities in Bucha, Jacek decided to go to Ukraine immediately. He explained that it was a very spontaneous decision. “Poland bought 500 kg of flour, and on the way bought another 600. At first I didn’t know where to go. I typed in the search engine "Buchinsk bakery" and chose several addresses. One of the owners of the bakery answered me and agreed to accept, Jacek commented on his decision.

GettyImages This bakery turned out to be "The Baker's Chatinka." Right now, it works exclusively. charitablely. All pastries are sent to the local population, and to support the work of bakers, you can send money to the card of the bakery owner.

GettyImages Good man Jacek Polewski came to Butchu with his best friend as well as his eldest son Mauricio. Before heading to Ukraine, Jacek wrote on his social media accounts: "People need bread." Mauricio Polewski added that his mother was very worried and did not want to let his son go to a dangerous place. But the young man said it was his conscious choice.

The terrible story of Butch is one of hundreds of Ukrainian villages, towns and small towns that suffered the most from the clutches of the Russian occupiers. Photos of peaceful people who became angels We went to heaven forever. To the death of these people involved all the soldiers-occupants, who at that time were near Kiev.

They destroyed not only people, but everything they could. Everything that stood in their way. Bakery "Hatinka baker" also got. At first, the bakery owner tried to leave Kiev for Butchu to look after his offspring. But then I learned that the bakery was seized by the occupiers and turned into its dislocation point. From there, they stole all the forms for bread and made it look like a pigsty. But as soon as the Ukrainian army drove the enemy out of Buchi, bakery owner Yaroslav Burkovsky realized that all was not lost.

GettyImages Jacek Polewski has his own craft bakery in Poznan. Pan Jacek told reporters that it was pleasant. Surprised by Ukrainian hospitality. In a ruined town, people are forced to cook on the streets, near their broken high-rise buildings. But everyone is willing to share the last piece of bread with those in need.

GettyImages Friendly help to the Ukrainian people Now Jacek and his assistants live in a private house, whose owners have left. Polewski notes that there is electricity in this house. This is probably the only house where it remains. Baker says language barrier does not hinder Ukrainians and Poles understand. He says that the people in Buč are very kind and sweet, often inviting Polish bakers for tea or lunch.

As you can see, even the war. Unable to break the Ukrainian spirit. These people are ready to become a mountain for their country, for their people, to share the latter with them and to feed them with dinner, albeit quite modest. Sincere gratitude to all the virtuous people who donate to Ukraine. May the heavens reward you with health, joy, a long and peaceful life, family comfort and understanding. Ukraine will never forget your help, people with hearts of gold.

The article uses a photo.

Tags

See also

New and interesting