I came out of the bomb shelter and saw a car with keys in the ignition, found the owner's number in the glove compartment, he answered the call.

Saving lives During the war, it took on a whole new meaning. Previously, most Ukrainians did not think about the fact that they would have to pull their relatives or friends out of the rubble. Nobody thought that the army of the invader country would dare to take a completely stupid step. Now more and more stories about the human actions of the Ukrainian people are emerging.

GettyImages Saving people's lives Recently, a story appeared on the Network that struck many in the heart. “Sorry, I stole your car. Saving a family...” This is how a stranger began the conversation, who took his relatives to a safe place from Kiev in a foreign car. The man explained that he had been watching the car for a while.

He found her in the parking lot and saw that keys are in place. The Kievan decided that the owner is somewhere near and will return soon. But after two hours of observation, no one came. Then it was decided to steal the car and evacuate from Kiev, engulfed in the war.

Already in a safe place, the man carefully examined the car and I found a note in the glove compartment. with a phone number. He called the number and began with a sincere confession: "Sorry, I stole your car." Saving a family...”

GettyImages received a stunning response: Thank God. Don't worry, I have four cars. Before evacuating my family, I filled up all the cars and left the keys so people could get out. He also left a number in the glove compartment and all four drivers called back. If there's peace, see you. Take care!

The amazing soul of the Ukrainian people has always been ready to lend a helping hand My neighbor. Another indicator of this can be a huge number of volunteers who want to help rescuers in dismantling the rubble and liberating cities from Russian occupiers. In social networks, a cry was given about the search for those wishing to join the rescuers and an appropriate questionnaire for registration was attached. For about a week, almost 10 thousand people filled out the questionnaire.

GettyImages Tiny heart, huge love Without attention do not remain and our smaller brothers. Because of the war, they too suffer, but amid the atrocities against people, animals remained in the shadows. Not for volunteers with warm hearts. They are ready to put themselves under attack, but try to save the fluff. 2 May 2022 Volunteers saved the cat from the ruined high-rise building in the Borodyanka.

The animal was very thin, dirty and frightened. The house where the cat was spotted was almost completely destroyed And he kept his word. Getting to the animal was not possible, because the unfortunate cat was stuck on the 7th floor. People did not neglect this small life and for the sake of saving the cat brought special equipment from another city to Borodyanka.

Now the cat is under the careful supervision of veterinarians and feels much better. Such cases are not isolated. Ukrainians are a nation with golden hearts. People are ready to drag their old and sick animals in their arms, so as not to leave them in trouble. For example, a grandmother who managed to escape from hell in Mariupol evacuated her rooster.

“He hid with me in the basement. How could I leave it? the woman told the volunteers. The rooster, by the way, quickly became a hero of memes and phototoads. The bird had a rather impressive size, fluffy feathers of black color and the most confident appearance. Internet users began to joke that it was not the grandmother who saved the rooster, but vice versa.

GettyImages Don't lose optimism, friends. The Ukrainian nation break downNo matter how hard the enemy tries. They will not be able to conquer one another. Who is ready to abandon the material, but save the furry favorite. The army of Ukraine is fighting heroically, and the rear is reliably held by everyone - from babies to old people. An invader who is unfamiliar with the words "freedom," "friendship," "help," "support" never had, and never will have, a chance.

The article uses a photo.

Tags

See also

New and interesting