Incorrigible flower girl told why Kalanchoe does not bloom, urgently carrying a pot on another windowsill

"How do you care for Kalanchoe so that it blooms all year round?" I asked my neighbor, an irredeemable flower girl. Surely many have this bright, beautiful and blooming pink, red, yellow and even white flowers pot. However, sometimes Kalanchoe ceases to bloom once and for all. The reasons can be very different!

Today's edition. "Site" He will tell you how to help Kalanchoe, the big sun. bloom. Care for a life-loving plant!

How to care for Kalanchoe is one of my favorite flowers, and all because this pot is unpretentious. It is sold all year round: both in winter and in summer. This plant. southwind. Kalanchoe blooms throughout the year if you take care of it properly.

Kalanchoe are deciduous (not blooming), viviparous, healing and flowering. Flowers come in two types: with simple inflorescences and terry. Blooming Kalanchoe In no case should you immediately transplant into another pot during flowering. We have to wait for the flowering to pass.

It is better to dry Kalanchoe than to pour. Watering should be moderate - 1 time per week. It is better to water on the ground itself or through a pallet.

One of the reasons that Kalanchoe begins to fade may be the wrong soil. At the bottom of the pot, a drainage layer must be laid. Suitable soil for cacti and succulents, since Kalanchoe is a succulent. I was surprised when I found out!

This plant can be put both in the bedroom or nursery, and in the kitchen. Anywhere! As long as there is bright sunlight.

Secret. kalanchoe It's very simple -- it's the right pruning. Remove the flowers and leaves. You can't let Kalanchoe grow. And please don’t be afraid to prune, Kalanchoe tolerates pruning very well. This, on the contrary, stimulates its flowering, but if the plant begins to grow up, it can lead to a stop of flowering.

When kalanchoe bloomedGive him a rest period. Cut the top of the stems so that a small bush remains. Water less and stop fertilizing.

If there is a very bright summer sun, then place the pot a little away from the window. The temperature at night should be cooler than the daytime. No more than 25 degrees. I have a plant on the windowsill and it is obviously colder at night.

Then you need to reduce the daylight for a month. Light needs about 10 hours a day. When we have summer, the light hours in the day are about 16-17. The sun shines for a long time. So you only need to give Kalanchoe 9-10 hours.

Many houseplants, for example, aloe, Kalanchoe, geranium, fat, have healing power. But, perhaps, the champion for the beneficial effect on humans is still chlorophytum! I suggest you learn about the features of chlorophytum care. Who would have thought...

It is believed that Kalanchoe has a property purify Indoors, destroying harmful bacteria. In addition, the plant gives its owners a surge of strength and vitality, helping to wake up.

Now you know how nurse. If you are looking for a beautiful flower, Kalanchoe is exactly what you need!

Tags

See also

New and interesting