For two months, some evil force lifted her husband at 5:30 in the morning, like a scout, he made his way into the kitchen and cooked breakfast.

For Roman, fulfilling a strong desire or other whims of his wife became priority number 1. The last 2 months, Lera felt more amazing than ever. Because of her love, she felt like a queen. And she doesn't even have to ask for anything! That's what it means to be better!

The day of the perfect husband began at 5:30 in the morning. After a couple of alarm clocks, he got up and went to the kitchen, where he started making breakfast for himself and Lera. If their 3-year-old daughter woke up, he, like a real father and loving husband, rushed to the crib and took the child on his arms, so as not to wake his wife.

After breakfast and coffee were ready, he went to his beloved wife to wake her with a kiss and tell her that breakfast was waiting in the kitchen. And while sleeping Lera with varying success rose from bed, Roman went to the bathroom, where he brushed his teeth and shaved his already flawlessly smooth chin.

Roman was not late for work. He decided all his most important business in the morning, so he didn’t have to stay long after his work hours. During the lunch break, he always called his wife and asked her about her business. Whenever possible, I talked to the baby if she wasn’t sleeping. He communicated with the staff friendly, although he was rather neutral with the ladies in his team. It was impossible to allow unpleasant rumors.

After work, Roman always went to the store for vegetables and natural yogurts. Since Lera prefers a light dinner, he must provide her with the right foods. Special attention of Roman is awarded to the goods on the stock. In no case should you miss the opportunity to take something at a better price.

While Lera and her daughter were walking on the street, Roman was quickly engaged in cooking. Usually the dinner menu consisted of porridge, salad and baked meat with sauce. For dessert was if not a shopping cake, the jelly that Roman poured in special forms the day before.

Then came the family viewing time. It was usually either a cartoon or a melodrama. Roman gladly gave the choice of the film to Lera, as he fully trusted and supported her.

When Roman put the baby to bed, she and Leroy went to the bedroom, where exactly an hour read books. Lera preferred novels, while Roman was non-fiction on economics or self-discipline textbooks. If Lera was sad, Roman would massage her legs or make cocoa.

And when it was time to sleep, he kissed Leroux and enclosed her in the arms in which she loved to fall asleep.

Once before going to bed, Roman still could not stand it and said to Lera:

- I can't take it soon. Yeah, you said I was doing a great job this year and I needed to do better. I kind of do it. But I just have to find out something. After all, I have a right. Please tell me, please! What did you wish for the New Year?

Peels Life Wisdom: What Does This Story Teach Us? The fulfillment of a strong desire is possible if you believe in it with due diligence and make a guess on the right holiday. They say that in the New Year there are fairy tales. So Lera's story finally came true.

Tags

See also

New and interesting