How an illegitimate daughter can take revenge on her father

The fact that Alice was the illegitimate daughter of her single mother saddened the young woman. First of all, she felt resentment and anger for her unhappy mother, who was not happy when Alice was born. Half the family turned their backs on them and the other half helped, but never let them forget the mistake her mother had made. And that mistake was her father. Now that Alice knew the name and address of the culprit, she wondered how to get back at her.

Peels Extramarital daughter Her father was an elderly teacher at the university. When he met Alice’s mother, he was still a graduate student. And it wasn't his plan to start a family with a local factory worker. So when the case came to trial, he completely denied any involvement in his once-girlfriend's pregnancy. At that time, DNA tests were not available. Therefore, the trial ended quickly and not in favor of only the woman who gave birth.

In addition, by that time he already had a passion, whose financial situation allowed marriage ties. It was the daughter of the rector, with his apartment and car. Six months later, the couple got married, and a year later they had a son. Alice has his address, too.

In addition to children, Alice’s father had grandchildren. And he was doing really well. Not like her mother, whose shame the whole street remembered. Seems like a domestic incident. Her mother is neither the first nor the last single mother in the world. But fate turned out so that she became a kind of pariah in his environment. And Alice, too.

Extramarital daughter Alice was 39 years old. She's not married, she didn't have children either. Her mother has been in a place more friendly than this mortal world for several years. And before that, Alice did everything to make her mother feel loved. About who her father, Alice found out relatively recently. It was only now that she decided to pay a visit to her distant relatives.

Peels first came to her brother. Surprisingly, he accepted it without aggression or negativity. He was not surprised that his father had a child. The only thing that puzzled him was that Alice was older. As it turns out, their father is not the best family man. From an early age, Alice’s brother witnessed quarrels, scandals and the periodic absence of his father in their lives. However, despite all the problems, the family survived, the father settled down, and the family continued its successful existence.

Then Alice and her brother came to his mother. She first reacted violently to the appearance of her husband’s illegitimate daughter. But as soon as she was given her surname, she remembered the court hearing and Alice's mother. In fact, she did not care, but for decency expressed condolences over the undeveloped fate of the former rival.

So far, Alice has not seen any way to take revenge on her father. His relationship with his family was not perfect for a long time. And who would destroy the perfect life if it didn’t exist? Alice was hoping to find out the answer when she met her dad. Then she'll come up with something.

On her doorstep she was met by a tired old man. Despite his age, it was clear how attractive he once was. It’s no wonder he’s been successful with women for so long. At first, he couldn’t even remember Alice’s mother. Only at the mention of the court, he remembered those fleeting relationships that he hastened to forget for the sake of a promising marriage.

Peels - Yes, there was a case, the father nodded sadly. - You must be mad at me. Fair enough. You want revenge. I understand, too. But there's no way I can repay you or your mother, Alice. I can't give a father's love anymore. Only financial assistance, and then a little. The advice is only... You know, resentment has never done anyone any good. I understand that it was difficult for you and your mother, but the further you go, the heavier the load. And at some point, you may not be able to stand it. And that's not what life is for, believe me. I'm really glad you came. Anyway, we're related. And the more, the better. I mean, let it go. You can't get revenge anyway, and your soul doesn't need it. Nobody wants that.

From the words of an unfamiliar father, Alice began to cry in tears. Then he came up to her and hugged her, as she once dreamed as a child, thinking of her father: tight and tender.

Peels Life Wisdom: What Does This Story Teach Us? Resentment is one of the most harmful feelings that can overcome a person. Because it does not bring anything good or positive. The person experiencing it immerses himself in the negative. That's too bad. Therefore, it is necessary to release such feelings in time so that they do not darken life.

Tags

See also

New and interesting