Four bosom friends promised each other to meet again in 20 years, but only three came to the meeting.

Meeting of school friends - a very exciting event. It happens that after the release of the path, the guys who were friends in school, disperse. Not everyone can maintain a close relationship. This is why it is so important to see your family decades later. But our story today is not just about that. We will talk about the power of true friendship.

After graduating from school, four bosom friends promised each other that they would meet in 20 years. Just Pasha, Kostya, Dima and Anya entered different universities, so they understood that they are unlikely to be able to maintain contact constantly.

Pasha went to Italy to his uncle, Kostya failed the entrance and went to work in Poland. Dima managed to get a visa and enter an American university, and Anya remained in her native town. They had a special place to meet, where they always spent time together. That's where they agreed to meet.

Over these 20 years, the lives of the heroes have changed dramatically. But no one has forgotten his promise. The meeting of school friends took place exactly on the day and at the time they agreed. Pasha came first, he was always the most punctual of all. Then Kostya and Dima pulled up.

The guys hugged for a long time and shared the latest news. From time to time, they wrote off on social networks, but the details of each other’s lives were completely unknown. It turned out that Pasha has two children, and Kostya is still a bachelor. Dima meets a beautiful woman and wants to propose to her. And Anya.

It's been over an hour since school friends met, but the woman was still gone. The boys were sure that she could not forget about them and would definitely come. So they thought something might have happened to her.

Where Anya Blago Pasha remembered where her parents lived, and immediately offered to go to them. The door was opened by Ani's mother and immediately recognized the children: "My God! It's been so long! Come in quickly, I'll put the kettle on.

“No, no, Larisa Petrovna, we are quick. Please tell me where Anna is and how can I contact her? The thing is, 20 years ago we agreed to meet on that day, but she didn't come. Is she all right? he immediately replied.

Larisa Petrovna instantly became sad and replied: “Come in.” I'll tell you everything now.” The men went into the room and sat all together on a small sofa. The woman sat down and began her story.

It turned out that a year after graduation Anya became pregnant. When her boyfriend found out, he dumped her. From despair Anya took on any job, just to get on his feet. But money was always scarce.

When Anna gave birth to the child, the situation became even more tense. The former young man of the girl never remembered her, and the baby did not interest him at all. So as soon as Anya recovered, she immediately went to earn money.

She could not get an education, so she did not claim a good job. I had to be content with what I was. Then she worked as a cleaner, then in the store she was a saleswoman - there was nothing to brag about. The girl could not arrange her personal life, she gave all her love and care to her son.

The guy was a good guy, he studied best at school and thanks to this he entered the budget in the capital. When he left, Anya was finally able to breathe out, but her health began to deteriorate dramatically. She is now in the hospital, so she could not come to a meeting of friends.

When the guys found out about it, they immediately rushed to the school friend. Before leaving, Pasha left Larissa Petrovna a decent amount of money: “Keep it.” Come on! The woman refused and accepted help.

When the men arrived at the hospital, Anya was asleep. They looked into the room to look at her, and they were stunned. Kostya said, “How exhausted is she, poor fellow!” But still so beautiful... You know, guys, I liked her at school. I still regret not confessing to her at prom.”

Pasha smiled and replied: “Kostya, you still have this opportunity!” When Anna woke up, the boys were sitting next to her bed. "Hello, Anka!" Well, you sleep, of course! said Dima in a cheerful voice. The woman did not expect to see them, thought they had forgotten about the meeting. Not only did they come, but they were able to find her. Anya burst into tears.

“Quiet, Anute, we are here, everything will be fine. You'll make it! And we will help, – hugging Anya by the shoulders, said Kostya. Several months have passed since then. The guys stayed in their hometown for 2 weeks, and Kostya stayed until Ani fully recovered.

With each new day spent with her, he made sure that his feelings for her did not disappear. When Anya finally stood on her feet, the man dared to confess his love to her. And she reciprocated him.

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? Meeting school friends, even after many years, can forever change the life of each of them. After reading this story, you begin to believe that destiny exists. Perhaps Ana had to go through 20 difficult years to become a happy woman with a real man.

Do you believe that?

Tags

See also

New and interesting