I went into my son’s room and found a letter on the table, opened with shaking hands and read.

How funny is it sometimes? clever. The parent will not guess that his beloved child is able to pull such cunning manipulations and get away with it. This happened to Victor and his son Dana. This story the little tomboy family will definitely remember for a long time.

Danya’s intelligent child grew up a kind child, albeit boyishly skokodly. To climb the top of a tree? You got it. Get into a fight with geese in Grandma's village? I don't care. Make a homemade balloon with one-year-olds and try to fly it? Of course I have.

Victor sonI used to be like that. In the character of the boy, he clearly saw his own features. Larisa's wife kept saying, "Okay, your copy has done something again." Already running home with broken knees.” The head of the family immediately hugged the crying baby and tried to calm down. It seemed to him that nothing could prevent their ideal relationship.

As soon as Dana turned 13, he made a bunch of new friends in a short time. Victor was happy at first and then sad. Now they spent less time together. Not as active as when the boy was younger. Victor realized that his workload increased. The father and the boy were separated from each other.

"Dad, can we all go to the movies together?" There will be a cool movie with Batman, Danya said. “Well, what a Batman, Daniel, you see that I have a report,” – this dialogue immediately remembered Victor. Are they so far away from each other? What if your son is in a dubious company? What if something happens to him? These questions did not give Victor peace. He could not work normally, but he also did not dare to talk to the boy.

Frightening letter Victor vomited and metal that morning. He is. I couldn't find my tablet.It contains all the necessary information for the work. The man had already decided he had been stolen or had left the tablet somewhere. He wondered how this could happen, because he never left an expensive gadget unattended. Only at home.

“Where is Danya?” asked Victor in his hearts. “He's already gone. He said that the guys agreed to leave early, Larisa said excitedly. Victor did not want to admit that his son could steal his tablet. Why? Pocket money was given to him correctly. Why would a 13-year-old boy need an expensive device? After all, Dani had his own absolutely normal phone and laptop.

"Did you call him?" the husband asked. "He's in class, he doesn't pick up the phone," Larisa quietly said. “Then I’ll look for myself,” Victor opened the door to his son’s room and immediately noticed that it sparkled clean. Although before Danya has never been distinguished by a special love of order. On the table, a man noticed a piece of paper with only one word: “Father.” Victor's heart froze and he carefully began to read a letter from his beloved son.

“Dear Daddy, I’m sorry I left the house and didn’t warn you.” I didn't think it was worth doing because you wouldn't notice. You're always busy. You have a job in the office and at home. I decided to run away from home and get a job somewhere out of town. The guys and I will take tents and live like this for the first time. But don't worry, we've got some warm clothes.

Victor's throat was dry and he read even faster. “We decided that we would sing in the transitions of our city and make a living. Maybe not enough, but we've got enough for now. Guys say the first few months will be difficult, and then we get used to it. We decided to buy potatoes and plant them somewhere. If we don't, we'll just move to the heat. Anyway, don't look. I love you and Mom. Dania.

Victor jumped straight out of his son’s bed and wanted to call his wife. What is this stupid boy up to? Well, he will. However, then the man saw a short inscription on the second sheet, which was also lying on the table. "It's a joke, Dad. I picked up your tablet yesterday to check its size and order you a new case. I did everything in the bathroom so you and Mom wouldn't hear. But accidentally dropped it on the tile and the screen crashed. I'm sorry, I'll try to make a new one as soon as I can. I will be home as usual after school.”

Beloved son Victor first looked at the cover of his tablet. He really didn't look good. Then I looked at the broken glass. The damage is not critical, everything can be replaced quickly. The head of the family looked at son-letter and laughed. He realized that he really missed his dear boy. Work can wait. The son will soon grow up and leave his father’s house. Victor will not be able to spend as much time as they both want.

On the same day, the family planned lakewalk weekends. Nobody remembered the broken screen. Victor and Danya enthusiastically discussed how to fish and what can be prepared from caught fish. Larisa replayed in her head the story of her husband, read the letter of her son and understood that these two tomboys are exactly worth each other.

Tags

See also

New and interesting