The most romantic films that you can watch on the Day of lovers with the second half

On February 14, my husband and I decided to stay at home. We'll eat a Christmas cake and watch a romantic one. lovemaking. I’m already collecting my favorite romantic comedies and melodramas. Beautiful and atmospheric, some with a touch of drama, some "sweeter", but still, as I think, not too girly, so the guy or husband, too, may like.

Today's edition. "Site" prepared for you, dear reader, romance Valentine's Day. They can be watched together, as well as with friends, family, and even alone. You're in a good mood!

Romantic films about love

The action of the picture takes place in the mid-50s, the main characters are members of a small provincial family. Frank and April Wheeler consider themselves a middle-class family, unlike other families, and have a great desire to move to Paris. However, fate has prepared for the spouses a number of unpleasant surprises.

View this post on Instagram

Post by #advertising souvenirs (@helen.sidorova)

"500 Days of Summer" The main character works in an agency that issues greeting cards. He makes up all those funny captions that you and I read on them. A young man falls in love with his colleague and decides that she is the one. But 500 days of their relationship show the hero that the path to happiness is unpredictable, uncontrollable and incredibly funny.

Posted by Lesya from Two Worlds (@lesya_booksaroma)

"The Great Gatsby." Everything is beautiful in this film - costumes, atmosphere, acting. Unless it's a happy ending. It is a story that fame and money do not mean loyalty and recognition. The story of how in a world of luxury and fun, one can be truly unhappy. The story is that creating an image and putting on a mask can not later remove it.

The film won an Oscar for the best scenery and costumes!

Publication by Daria Emelyanov (@dolly348)

The Age of Adalin. Another wonderful film with beautiful costumes and scenery. Would you like to live forever and not grow old? How do you fall in love? Very interesting and romantic story. I’ve seen this movie 2 times and I want to watch it again!

Posted by DECOR YOUR WALLS (@group.of.posters)

"When Harry Met Sally" Very witty, cute and painfully relevant movie. The film raises the question: “Can men and women ever be just friends?” and touches on many topics about relationships that have become everyday concepts, such as “high level of service” and “transitional person”.

The film was nominated for 5 Golden Globe Awards, as well as an Oscar for Best Original Screenplay. Meg Ryan and Billy Crystal in that movie are great!

Publication by GRAZIA MAGAZINE RUSSIA (@grazia_ru)

"Dirty Dancing" Another cult film with the charismatic Patrick Swayze in the title role and dancing from which you can not take your eyes off! The film is old, but very beautiful and exciting. For those who haven’t seen it, I highly recommend it.

Posted by Aesthetis • Beauty • Visual (@na.styakuz)

Removal Rules: The Hitch Method is a romantic comedy starring Eva Mendes and Will Smith, who teaches seduction. Alex "Hitch" Hitchens knows the secrets of conquering women. He has never failed and is willing to share his knowledge with other men, thus making a business. One day he is approached by a modest accountant, Albert, who is in love with his client Allegra.

Allegra is a difficult and very famous girl, so there is practically no chance for Albert. But Hitch takes this complex case into his own hands, intent on proving to his client that his methods always work. Kind and picture in the New York scenery.

Posted by Best of the Movie World (@archyfilms)

The main reason to watch this movie is music. The tape came out in 2017, and these songs I still sing aloud.

This picture is about two dreamers who, by the will of fate, meet and share their inner universe with each other. Gosling and Stone are amazing duels, they look incredible on the screen. And songs. What songs are there? And what productions... That’s why you can watch this great movie!

Post from TOP BEST FILMS (@iskysstvokino)

"Valentine's Day" Why not watch a Valentine’s Day movie? The plot is fascinating, and the acting is beautiful!

Posted by Olga Eller (@olga_eller)

How to Get Married in Three Days Don't judge by the title. The movie is amazing! It's easy. romanticIn which American frivolity and recklessness are diluted by Irish prudence and pragmatism.

Oh, how beautiful the Irish countryside is, evoking stories of British knights wandering through green hills and narrow paths. And these beautiful ruined ancient castles that convey the mood of the Middle Ages.

Publication from Movies/Series/Cinema/Animals (@lubly_kino)

"50 First Kisses" And I want to finish this collection with this kind, touching and warm romantic melodrama. It is about the ability to overcome any obstacles, on the way to happiness, if there is love. Well, actors like Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore are just the decoration of this film. I really love this movie! I've watched it a million times.

Publication from Cinema Evening 2022️ (@kinonavecher2022)

I also suggest to get acquainted with a selection of excellent dramatic films that will melt the heart of even a stale breadcrumb. Beautiful movies!

I’ve watched almost all of these movies more than once and I’m ready to watch them many more times! And you like romantic. lovemaking? What did you see on that list?

I would also be glad if you could share your favorite movies with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting