How did it happen that actress Alla Budnitskaya adopted her godchild?

During her creative life, Alla Budnitskaya performed more than fifty roles. It so happened that among them there is not a single main one. But even episodic roles in the films “Untitled Star”, “Garage” and “Station for Two” fell in love with the audience. And useful advice, which the actress shared in the program “From the life of a woman”, many still remember with warmth and gratitude.

View this post on Instagram

Posted by All Cinema (@amina_vsyo_kino)

No less interesting is the personal life of Alla Zinovievna. How come she raised a friend's daughter? Under what circumstances did Mastroianni appreciate Budnitskaya’s culinary talent? And what does the artist have to do with the black dress in which Alla Pugacheva made her debut at the Golden Orpheus festival? The answers are in our article.

Alla Budnitskaya About the scene the future actress began to think in childhood. But those dreams seemed impossible. After all, her peers called her “ugly duckling”. Despite the doubts of his relatives, Alla did not give up. He who knows how to wait always gets what he wants.

Over time, the girl turned into a real beauty. And participation in school amateur activities helped her, though not on the first attempt, but to enter VGIK. While still a student, Budnitskaya played the translator Larisa in Grigory Alexandrov’s film “Russian Souvenir”.

Publication from Film Art History (@history_art_blog)

And in the same year she married her fellow student, actor and director Alexander Orlov. Today it seems amazing, but the couple have lived in love and harmony for more than 60 years!

At the age of 25, the young actress was in a road accident. The incident caused irreparable damage to her health. And even though Alla and her husband dreamed of a child, it became impossible. But life is sometimes more intricate than any novel, and Budnitskaya still managed to become a mother.

Publication by Igor Komlev (@i_g_k_78)

In the autumn of 1978, as a result of a tragic accident, a close friend of Budnitskaya, actress Mikaela Drozdovskaya, died. After the funeral, Alla Zinovievna regularly visited her seven-year-old daughter Dasha. And when the girl's father moved to live with another woman, took her and raised her as a native.

Posted by Daria Drozdovskaya (@dariadrozdovskaya)

Following the example of both her mothers, Daria Drozdovskaya also became an actress. “I have two amazing moms, one gave birth to me and soon faded into the rainbow, and the second suffered with me, and then reconciled, raised me and my children in absolute love and happy memories!” she admits on Instagram.

Dress in which Pugacheva sang "Arlequino" After the divorce with her husband, Budnitskaya’s mother was looking for a way to feed the family. She learned to sew and reached real heights in this business. According to patterns from foreign magazines, the woman created outfits in which the most famous fashionistas of Moscow wore.

Publication from Historie2.0 (@geschichte2.0)

“It is in the outfit of my mother – the famous black dress – the future Diva shone with the song “Harlequino” in 1975 at the festival “Golden Orpheus”, – does not hide the pride of the actress.

The culinary skills acquired in the circle of a large Jewish family have repeatedly helped Budnitskaya in life. So in 1987, when Nikita Mikhalkov was shooting the film “Eye black”, the members of the film crew became guests in her new apartment. And the starring Marcello Mastroianni was so impressed with the generous treat that in a fit of gratitude he kissed the hostess on both cheeks.

Publication by Sputnikkinozritelya (@sputnikkinozritelya)

The star of Italian cinema expressed a desire to once again try Budnitskaya’s signature cakes with pickles. Later, when they met in Paris, Alla had to run pretty hard to get pickles. But it was worth it. After all, according to Mastroianni, neither foiegra nor oysters even stood next to a culinary masterpiece from his Moscow acquaintance.

Budnitskaya today View this post on Instagram

Publication from Celebrity|News|Stars (@novosti_stars_)

For the past 20 years, Budnitskaya has been living in a house for two families in Vnukovo, which she built with her friend Liya Akhedzhakova. Actresses try not to impose themselves on each other, but if they do not see each other for a long time, they sit down for dinner together. Despite her venerable age, Alla Zinovievna still looks great, plays in movies, works on television and is happily married.

Tags

See also

New and interesting