I do not condemn Alexander Abdulov, who did not recognize his own son, he could have his own reasons.

Alexander Abdulov made a dizzying career in film and theater, left behind more than 100 bright roles and the only daughter Eugene. The main “prince of Soviet cinema” is still dreamed of by fans, and not so long ago he again captured the attention of the media. The fact that in November, the family of the actor found in the secret pocket of his old jacket black and white picture of the child. As it turned out, the boy in the picture is the illegitimate son of Alexander Abdulov.

Alexander Abdulov's illegitimate son Szadi in the photo read: "Sasha, this is your son. Olya." But neither relatives, nor friends, nor colleagues of Abdulov did not even know who Sasha and Olya were and where to look for them. And then the photo was printed on the pages of Komsomolskaya Pravda with a call to respond to everyone who knows something.

View this post on Instagram

Publication from Showbiz News (@_showbiz_news)

Without a name and date of birth, the search seemed hopeless. On January 13, another letter came to the editorial office. "I'm in the photo," the author claimed, backing up his words with other photos of the same baby.

Publication from Komsomolskaya Pravda. News (@onlinekpru)

Journalists contacted the alleged heir Abdulov. It turned out that the “baby” is 34 years old and his name is Alexander Koval. The man was born July 20, 1987 in Kazakhstan, in the city of Ust-Kamenogorsk.

According to Alexander, his mother, Olga Koval, never told him anything about his father. But seeing his picture in the newspaper, he asked her bluntly: "Abdulov is my father?" The woman was silent for a long time, but still admitted that she met the actor in 1986 at the Odessa film studio.

Posted by Retro Cinema (@soviet__films)

Abdulov then starred in the film “Ten Negroes”, and Olga worked as a costume designer. The official affair did not last long. When filming came to an end, Koval returned to her homeland in Kazakhstan and soon gave birth to a boy named Alexander in honor of his father. She never married after that.

The young man says that by the age of 30 he had built a successful business selling cars. But suddenly he felt an irresistible craving for acting and moved to Moscow, where he graduated from a theater studio and has already managed to star in several episodic roles.

Publication from the news of celebrities (@zvezdyshowbiz)

Alexander is ready to do a DNA test, but you need to get the consent of Evgenia Abdulova. “I would do the analysis just for myself. I want to be sure of the relationship. Apart from this confidence, I do not need anything: neither money nor inheritance, Koval assures.

The former wife of the movie star, Irina Alferova, shocked by the appearance of Alexander Abdulov’s illegitimate son. “I don’t know anything and I don’t want to know! This is not for me, she commented on the news portal BLITZ+.

Publication by Fan Alexander Abdulov (@abdulov0553)

The widow of Alexander Abdulov’s brother, Albina, believes that Sasha was never a talker and could keep a secret deep in his soul. And actor Mark Goronok admitted that he saw the same picture of the boy back in 1997.

Abdulov then showed him the photo and told him he had a son he had never seen. And then he asked for advice: meet a guy or not. As we now know, this meeting never happened. And Alexander Koval still regrets that he never hugged his father.

Tags

See also

New and interesting