Star sons who carry their mothers in their arms

When we become successful, we often forget those to whom we owe everything – education, development. Fortunately, there are exceptions to every rule. For example, the famous sons on our list do not get tired of thanking the women who gave them life. These Hollywood beauties fully share their newfound success with their mothers and often invite them to walk along the red festival paths.

Not many people know that the mother of the star of the blockbuster “Titanic”, Irmeline DiCaprio, lived a very difficult life. The daughter of a Russian refugee and a German miner was born in 1943 in a German bomb shelter. She spent the first two years of her life in hospital, then emigrated with her parents to the United States, where she gave birth to a son, Leonardo, in 1974.

GettyImages Not a year has passed since my father left the family. Trying to raise a child alone and give him a decent education, Irmelin worked for many years in several jobs. But she found time to take her son to the castings and inspire him with confidence in his own abilities.

GettyImages: In the end, there's only one person I have to thank. I grew up in a very tough environment in East L.A. And my mom would drag me to school 3 hours away every day just to show that there were other possibilities. It is no wonder that he comes to almost every award ceremony with his beloved mother.

Ryan Gosling Canadian actor and musician was born into a Mormon family, where strict morals and
There wasn't even a TV. But once the boy saw the cult action movie about the adventures of John Rambo and the magic of cinema forever entered his life.

GettyImages To the credit of Donna Gosling, she has managed to recognize something more behind childhood attraction. His mother formed Ryan’s taste, showing him classic films and emphasizing acting. And at the age of 12, she took her son to a casting in the teenage show Mickey Mouse Club. There, Gosling co-hosted Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera for two years, and soon landed his first role.

Despite poverty and problems in her personal life, Constance Leto managed to instill in her children a love of art and good music.

GettyImages: My mom was a hard worker, never stopped dreaming and believing. The most important thing she taught me was to dream and then get to work to make my dreams come true. Now I am immensely grateful to her for that. She's the best, Leto says. And we are also grateful to this woman for making her son the Jared Leto we all love so much.

Bradley Cooper

The eight-time Oscar nominee not only cared about his mother, but also brings her to light, forgetting about models and actresses as companions. And Gloria glows with pleasure and says that her famous son has always been a support and a source of pride for her.

Matthew McConaughey One of the most successful Hollywood actors is fond of writing, intends to start a political career and at the same time finds time to lead his page on Instagram.

View this post on Instagram

Posted by Matthew McConaughey (@officiallymcconaughey)

Not so long ago, Matthew touched the netizens, sharing a picture of 90-year-old mother. It should be noted that in a blouse with an intricate print and tiara, Mary really looks just amazing.

GettyImages McConaughey is very fond of his mother and to always be close to her moved with his wife and children to Texas. In his autobiographical book Green Light, the actor recalls that his mother has always been and remains for him an example of determination and self-confidence.

Robert Downey Jr.'s mother, Robert Downey Jr., played a key role in his film career. After all, she was a good actress herself, performed 17 different roles and took part in writing several scripts. Under the influence of his mother, Robert devoted himself to acting. And when Elsie Downey died at the age of 80, he dedicated a touching obituary to her.

GettyImages: She was a role model for me. As an actress, as a woman who was able to cope with difficulties and stay like this for the rest of her life. Ambitiousness, loyalty, hope, purpose and my faith. It was all her to me. If you still have a mom, maybe not perfect, but call her anyway. Say you love her, Robert Downey Jr. urges followers to his Facebook page.

As you can see, it was the mothers who first believed in the success of Leonardo DiCaprio, Ryan Gosling, Bradley Cooper and other heroes of our article. These selfless women taught their children to dream and work hard to make their dreams come true. We are grateful for their wonderful children.

The article and the preview used photos.

Tags

See also

New and interesting