What new perfume brands will please ladies in 2022 and why you should pay attention to the updated fragrances

2022 will please fans of perfume new fashionable novelties. What new female perfumes will be trending in the year of the Black Water Tiger and why you should pay attention refreshed Everything about this and not only today will tell you the editorial board. "Site".

I suggest you check out the top one. fragranceWhich will be the scent of fashionistas in 2022. Most of them are very unusual, non-trivial and certainly deserve attention!

The main trend of 2022 is universality. This means that both men and women can use the same scent. This is due to the fact that more and more girls want to smell perfume with traditionally male notes, such as tar, leather, absinthe, while men increasingly prefer refined jasmine or irise.

Well, the trick here is that on a man and a woman, the same perfume will open and play differently. On a woman - more tenderly, and on a man - more brutally.

Tom Ford presented 3 fragrances at once. At the head of each - luxurious pink. The exterior design of them is designed in one style - bottles of transparent glass are crowned with black glossy covers. The volume of the vial is 50 ml.

View this post on Instagram

Posted by Liquid Damn (@liquidamn)

Rose d'Amalfi. - It's an ode to Italy. This fragrance is associated with the Amalfi Coast, after which it got its name. This truly sunny perfume is revealed with a sparkling citrus mix, a beckoning bouquet of rose and heliotrope, the spice of pink pepper and an appetizing almond accent.

Posted by Jeremy (@zniff37)

Rose de Chine It is a symphony of peony and roses dedicated to the beauty of China. Flower-fresh and alluring Rose de Chine will give a sweet-voiced symphony of rose, peony and cystus and warm touches of myrrh.

Posted by WakeUp & MakeUp (@wake_up_and_make_up_lg)

Well, the inspiration to create Rose de Russie It was also called “Russian black skin”. For those who do not know, yuft is a special type of high-quality cow skin, which was produced in Russia.

Posted by WakeUp & MakeUp (@wake_up_and_make_up_lg)

“This perfume combines the essence of Russian black leather with intense floral notes, creating a luxurious and dramatic aroma!” says its creator, Tom Ford. Rose de Russi smells of charming pink fleur, soft notes of white pepper, sensual skin motif and woody chords.

Sí Passione Eclat 2022 by Giorgio Armani And now the fragrance that interested me the most, and this is - Sí Passione Eclat 2022. This perfume, according to the creators, will be the personification of modern femininity and beauty. A woman who wears such a fragrance is bright, daring, bold, ready for adventure, loves adventure, and at the same time is feminine and charming.

The top notes of the fragrance are Calabrian bergamot and black currants. At the heart of the fragrance is the May rose and the Damascus rose. The basic notes are Madagascar vanilla and white musk.

Posted by Koku Haber (@frag.news)

Lancôme La Nuit Trésor Intense 2022 Already now, in January 2022, Lancome launched a new edition lineage. The fragrances of this line are made in the form of a diamond with a choker decorated flower.

La Nuit Trésor Intense 2022 is the story of a woman’s passionate love. The fragrance has, I would say, a gourmet composition of notes of rose, cherry and almond milk. All these components emphasize and complement the warm wood base.

Publication by Parfumerie Douglas ČR (@douglasczech)

I also offer to find out what mistakes girls make when applying perfume in the cold season, and how to choose the right flavor for you. The warmer you dress, the less perfume you need to wear!

I told my husband I wanted new ones for my birthday. Armani perfume. I can't wait for a new one. What new female perfume do you like?

Tags

See also

New and interesting