Whether to leave a spouse in the family if his mistress accidentally became pregnant

What kind of family life can we talk about if you find out that a spouse with whom you have been married for more than 10 years is cheating on you? Not only that, he did it systematically all the time. The cherry on the cake. mistress. Not every woman wants to see her husband. Only divorce and total disregard.

But there is another type of woman who can not accept the situation completely and wants to get to the truth. Why, why, how could this ever happen? And with divorce, such women prefer not to rush. Our reader, for example, is completely confused. She understands that the situation has been catastrophic, but can not decide to take a step. This is what the “man” is doing at the moment.

The mistress is pregnant. This is the case. After 14 years of family life, I find out that my husband Sergey has been cheating on me for quite some time. He will soon be a father again, but the baby will be from another woman. It's a shock. There's no one to tell.

We already have two children. It's just me, because my husband is busy with the company and he doesn't have time. I have dedicated myself to keeping the family home. Do you remember how the quarantine started? You can’t leave the house, but you want to howl within four walls. For 5 years, I’ve been living in these walls.

Lost friends and acquaintances. My professional knowledge also disappeared. And now I'm starting to gain weight. Age. But the husband is constantly on a business trip, in a bar, in the gym, at work. And, as it turns out, it also happens to his employee. An interesting human life. We talked to him about our situation. And it turns out this.

He is not against divorce, but suggests not to destroy the family. He will continue to go to that woman, because the child cannot be left behind. As for the division of property, his lawyers will leave me nothing. And he wants to keep our children. There is enough money for a babysitter or school abroad. It turns out that Sergey has no fear. So, what am I supposed to do now, leave it as it is? The alternatives are even worse.

So let’s take a look at your husband’s situation. He is a successful, educated adult. He has two children, a home and a good career. And also a woman who, as we realized, stopped watching herself and morally developing. But why? If you have money, why not hire someone to help you around the house?

And, apparently, children have long been helpless babies. Why don’t you start going out and taking care of yourself? People get tired of each other very often, even with much smaller problems, let’s face it. Moreover, as it seems to us, Sergey has long looked down on you with his work and life successes. You can't do that.

Meet that woman and talk to her. Find out what exactly she wants: to break up your family and get married successfully or she just needs material goods? That could be it, too. Take care of yourself. Now it is not necessary to burn all bridges and live in a rented apartment (and it is not clear for what money).

There are 3 reasons for a good, strong marriage:

1. mutual respect
  2. attraction
  3. desire to be with a person, interest

If anything on this list is missing, the marriage will go to waste. You can still change everything. But think about whether you can put up with treason. And our advice to you is that while you can, at least secretly, hire a good lawyer and just listen to what he has to say. After the divorce, your husband will cry and beg you to come back. Our courts, in most cases, go to the woman, not the man. Good luck!

Tags

See also

New and interesting