I found out how much my daughter earns on part-time work on the weekend, and refused to sit with her grandchildren

Small salary. It always becomes a problem if there are substantial costs that cannot be reduced. And in this case, a person has to either look for a new job or look for part-time jobs. How else can financial problems be solved?

Today's edition. "Site" She will share the story of a pensioner whose daughter is forced to work even on weekends. And although the young woman has reasons for such diligence, but her elderly mother is categorically against these part-time jobs. After all, she is sure that health will not be returned for any money.

My daughter Anya recently divorced her husband, and now not only two children are on her neck, but also a loan for an apartment. The former son-in-law decided to act beautifully - he packed the most necessary things in a suitcase and ran away to another woman. He transferred his share of the apartment to his wife. And if before he paid a loan from his salary, now he passed this baton to Ana. Therefore, it is especially difficult for her now, says Vera Mikhailovna.

“There is something incomprehensible at my daughter’s work. Then the salary is delayed, then they promise to reduce the state, then they plan to close altogether. And if you pay everything on time, then this money for the loan and the most necessary is barely enough.”

“The ex-husband does not pay alimony because he thinks he has already helped by giving the apartment away. The daughter has the same opinion, so he does not demand anything. Often, children can’t even afford fruit. Well, that's not the case at all!

Strange part-time job "That's the daughter of part-time job search, got a job in some warehouse where you need to complete orders before delivery. But there is every shift 12 hours, and after work often remain. At first I thought they were paying well.

“We live next door, so I always helped my daughter out when I needed to look after the kids. So it was this time, when for the weekend Anya was going to work. She came back from her shift, no face on her. I had dinner and fell asleep on my couch and didn’t even go home. On Sunday, she woke up early on the alarm clock, had a snack and ran back to the warehouse. I came back just as late.

“I asked her how much they were paid. It turned out that the daughter earned two thousand rubles in two shifts. I was really upset. Do you have to torture yourself for those pennies? Anya insisted that she had no choice, and next weekend will go back to the warehouse, because the money is needed. I don’t want her to work there, because you can’t buy health for money.

In the end, I told her that I would not sit with my grandchildren if she went to this warehouse again. I know that my daughter has no one else to leave. It is better to rest on weekends and alimony from the ex-husband requires. He is also responsible for the children. And it is wrong that his wife works without a weekend, and he somewhere amused with a new passion, — said the pensioner.

Of course, on the one hand, Vera Mikhailovna is right, because it is not the case that a young mother works so hard without a weekend. Perhaps Anna should simply find a more decent job, thanks to which she can relax more and spend time with the children. And the help of the ex-husband in this situation will not be superfluous.

Tags

See also

New and interesting