Everyone at home loves sauerkraut, and I lose my appetite from one smell, please remove any pickles from the fridge.

Some people can’t stand home cooking. Older people hate fast food. Some people have a medical intolerance to dairy products. We're all different. Despite its popularity and popularity, smell and taste It can cause some negative emotions, up to nausea.

In this article, we decided to share the preferences of some of our readers who complain about certain dishes and ingredients. Interestingly, people’s tastes can change over time. For example, as with olives: children do not tolerate them in spirit, but at some point of growing up, these beneficial fruits are to their taste. What other popular foods can just beat someone’s appetite?

Smell and taste of the product
  1. My husband and I tried guacamole for the first time in a small Mexican restaurant. Although I like the cuisine, it tastes good. avocado I found it disgusting with onions and other spices. The fatty, viscous texture was not saved even by juicy tomatoes, onions and my favorite pepper. If you want, add an avocado to a hair mask, there it is useful. But not the food.

piabay
  2. I can't take it. crabsticks 20 or 30 years. First, no one knows what they are made of. Some say it's actually a sea fish fillet. Someone argues that sticks are fish waste, combined with dyes and flavoring additives. Absolutely unappetizing.

Secondly, this product has a very strange smell and aftertaste. Regardless of the price category. That expensive, that cheap crab sticks give some chemistry. The best they can do is to be one of the ingredients in a salad. If you don't add too many. But I can't just turn them around chilled and eat like my kids do. I feel bad right away.

3. Turns out I couldn't stand it. cold. I used to. I don't know why. Now I am annoyed by the smell of preparing cold, its taste. Accordingly, the attitude to cooking also changed. I don’t make it home for the New Year. It gets nasty, and I don’t know why.
  4. I had one. My wife and I went on vacation abroad. Of course, it's all inclusive. And before that I had the opportunity to travel only within the country, respectively, overseas wonders have not tried. Potatoes, lard, meat, fish on the grill, chicken. That's what I get.

We went to the table for the first time. Snack is sea. You take as much as you want. I'm a man. Salads are of little interest to me, but I managed to gain something more significant. I liked most of the dishes and snacks and was very happy. But my wife brought in all sorts of sea bastards. You can't try fresh at home.

Crabs are delicious. Fish again, shrimp. My eyes have fallen on these unfortunate oyster. Beautiful shells, for nothing that clams do not look too presentable. I can understand that. Squeezed a lemon, took one oyster, used it. You know, an aphrodisiac. But it tasted really nasty. Salty, disgusting in texture. Perhaps they are useful, but as a delicious oyster food I can not perceive.

5. My mom never could cook. cabbage. I don't know why. She was sour all the time. And if not sour, then after a couple of days gave a lot of juice and turned into a tasteless thing. It began to wilt intensely, and it was impossible to eat it. At the same time, the recipe was not classic, but even with the addition of Bulgarian pepper.

Only as an adult did I try real sauerkraut. And -- disappointed. This is bullshit. Why cook it in such quantities? I could use a half-liter jar for a year. I wish I had.

6. I can't eat at all. boiled eggs. That is, with a liquid yolk or just in a bag - this is please. Easy and in unlimited quantities. But to cook them, it is necessary to stand above the stove, to seize the moment. Not that I think I'm a bad hostess, but sometimes I'm lazy.

And they do, hard-boiled balls. I hate them so much. The yolk gets stuck in the throat and in 99% of cases can not normally and painlessly enter the esophagus. Very dry texture. It is also a favorite dish of train and train passengers. No one wants me to eat eggs, luckily. But sharing this incredibly strong and nauseating smell is welcome. And with a chicken in foil. How awful.

These are just a few of the products that some people don’t understand. It's normal, it happens. Maybe you have a story of your own, too, about a suddenly unloved dish you want to share? Come on, tell me. Let’s see how many people will support you.

Tags

See also

New and interesting