Slender hostesses put on the table not olives and fur coats, but a delicate salad of three ingredients, mayonnaise is not even touched.

salad chicken-breast And I cook Peking cabbage to please the home during the New Year's race. But, I assure you, this salad is also worthy of a festive table! It has only 3 main ingredients and a very tasty low-calorie dressing without adding mayonnaise.

Today's edition. "Site" share instructions for preparing the perfect combination of products salad. It is best to take Champion apples!

Chicken breast salad and Beijing cabbage ingredients for salad
  • 400g Beijing cabbage
  • 2 apples
  • 0.5 lemons
  • 250g smoked chicken breast
  • 2 tbsp flax seed
  • 0.5 tsp salt

Refueling ingredients
  • 250g thick Greek yogurt
  • salt
  • 0.5 tsp lemon peel

Preparation
  1. I will tell you right away, Beijing cabbage can be replaced with white cabbage, but it still tastes better from Beijing! Cut the cabbage finely and slightly salt. Prepared cabbage immediately put in the salad.

2. Peel the apples off the peel and then cut them with a thin straw. Spray the apples with the juice of half a lemon, and then add them to the cabbage.

3. Smoked chicken can be replaced with boiled chicken fillet or baked chicken. Cut the chicken meat with straw. Add it to the salad.

4. If desired, flax seeds can be added to the salad. With them, the taste of salad is truly perfect!

5. As a dressing, it is better to take thick Greek yogurt to which you need to add lemon peel and salt. Stir it all together.

6. Add it. salading and stir. That's all. Bon appetit!

And to get acquainted with the recipe of salad, watch the video with cook-channel "Tasty and useful." I recommend to subscribe to the channel Natalia, as she cooks dishes so delicious that it is impossible to come off. Even my son, who is difficult to get to eat, enjoy casseroles and pies prepared according to these recipes!

about:blank

I also suggest you look at the instructions for preparing lean gypsy salad with orange mayonnaise. A great alternative to your favorite Caesar!

Chicken breast salad andBeijing cabbage You have every chance to take the top spot on your holiday table. It is light, juicy and very easy to prepare!

In addition, the calorie content of this salad can not but please. Do not deny yourself the pleasure of eating a tender and appetizing salad!

Tags

See also

New and interesting