What to do with the gold that was inherited from deceased relatives

The true values of the family They can not always cause universal admiration and delight. We are talking about jewelry riches of different kinds. Something may have belonged to a relative who left this world forever. Is it worth wearing such jewelry? What to do with them otherwise?

Subscriber Hope shared an interesting thought in one of the comments. My beloved grandmother passed away 10 years ago, and there are some gifts that I don’t understand. Don't ask for details, but they were gold crowns. What to do with them, I had no idea, although there were a decent number of such tooth substitutes. For a long time I was afraid to touch them.”

“The situation was resolved by a meeting with an incredible jeweler. A friend suggested it to me because my granddaughter accidentally tore my favorite chain and had to fix it. She was ashamed for a long time, but still decided to ask the master whether he is engaged in the reworking of “dental analogues” of deceased showers. To which the jeweler smiled good-naturedly and said he would do me something else with great eagerness.

Spiritualists do not prohibit wearing jewelry of relatives who are no longer there. Perhaps there is only one nuance in this situation. It would be nice. carry on People with whom a warm and friendly relationship has developed. If the deceased person was not very favorable to the one who took the gold, then the impressionable relative may clearly feel out of place.

Jewelry can be carried with you as talisman. That's allowed, too. But at the same time, it is not recommended to turn such a thing into a cult treasure, an amulet, a special sign, give it special meaning and power. This can be contrary to religious canons.

If gold is not a special memory for the person who got it, then you can hand it over to scrap or weight. Some jewelry stores offer exchange A buyer for a piece of jewelry. Of course, in such a situation, a cash supplement from the client may be required.

The mother of Raisa, who has many children, admitted that she also keeps a bag of gold from deceased loved ones at home. “I am not going to wear other people’s jewelry. You can think I'm disdainful, okay? I won't deny it. But the fact that I keep a good package of everything at home, I will not hide either. It doesn't ask for food. Life is complicated right now. In case you need money, and I have a personal airbag.”

A similar thought was voiced by Nikolai: Tsatski has always been highly valued. Even in difficult times, you will remember. If I had such a gold fund from relatives, I would definitely not be melting or selling anything. Children can be left. Let these values lie, nothing will happen to them.”

Do not rush to say goodbye to jewelry that came from loved ones. Perhaps some of this is of particular value. Better. jeweller for professional advice. It would be a shame not to consider an expensive thing among the junk. So take your time and make a decision with a cold head.

What would you do with such gifts of fate? Sold. value The deceased or the memory? What decision will you make in this situation? Share your thoughts in the comments.

Tags

See also

New and interesting