The unfortunate was already preparing to live with the child right at the airport, but fate presented a gift in the form of an elderly lady.

The hero of our story today is Rubin Swift. He flew to Arizona from Ohio to take home his newborn daughter. However, he failed to do so. Why was the man alone with a baby in his arms? How did he find a way out of the situation?Read on in the article.

On the unusual news about Rubin Swift and his daughter, we stumbled upon the information portal Shareably. The story seemed to us very touching and instructive. So we decided to share it with you.

Rubin Swift was in line for custody and one day learned that his daughter was born in Arizona. The newborn baby had to be taken out immediately. The man packed his bags and immediately went after the girl.

Rubin’s daughter was at Banner University Medical Center. There, the man met an intensive care volunteer, Joy Ringhofer. The woman was 78 years old, recently widowed and living alone. They chatted and Joy found out Rubin was 43. He has three adult children from a previous marriage and four adopted children, whom he adopted with wife Tiffany, 32.

Nothing foreshadowed trouble, but Joy decided to give Rubin her phone number. Like, anything can happen. The kind woman also offered her new friend a ride to the airport with his daughter on the day of departure.

When Rubin arrived at the airport, he was told that he could not fly with his daughter. To obtain a permit, he must provide a birth certificate of the child, and the baby must be at least 7 days.

The man was shocked by the news. He knew it would take him an indefinite amount of time to obtain the document. His daughter was only 4 days old at the time. Rubin had nowhere to go and no one to ask for help. He's been getting ready to sleep at the airport all these days.

I ran out of money and the hospital told me I wouldn’t be able to get my birth certificate for seven days. I was worried that if security saw me sleeping here with a newborn, they would take my baby away and charge me. I'm stuck.""

Rubin called his wife and told her everything, but she didn’t know what to do either. And then the man remembered a volunteer from the hospital named Joy. The woman was kind and polite to him from the beginning. Although he did not want to disturb her, he had no choice.

When Joy found out about Rubin’s problem, she immediately said she would return to the airport and bring them home. That's what happened. The man could not believe that a complete stranger was ready to help him and his daughter, saying, She knew almost nothing about me. And she didn't care that my skin color was different from hers. She showed me that there is still compassion in the world.”

Ms. Joy didn't just take Rubin and her daughter home. She helped him deal with his newborn baby. The hero called her a real angel, because only from the voice of a woman his little daughter began to glow with joy.

Rubin stayed with Joy for the next few days. He learned that the woman has four adult children, seven grandchildren and three great-grandchildren. Together they took care of the baby, walked and even went to honor the memory of the deceased husband Joy.

At that point, the woman pointed at Rubin's daughter and said, "Hey, Charles, look, this is your new granddaughter." This touching moment brought new friends even closer. The man saw in Joy his mother, who is no longer alive. He knew he would miss her when he went home.

When Rubin received his daughter’s birth certificate, he was given permission to fly. He went home but kept in touch with Joy. It was thanks to her that he managed to find a way out of a difficult situation. It's hard to imagine how this story would have ended if it hadn't been for the kind woman in the hospital.

about:blank

Would you dare to help a stranger and let him into your home?

Tags

See also

New and interesting