Star beauties, who proved that it is not necessary to jump out to marry young, after 40, you can also

Unmarried women over the age of 30 have to hear tactless reminders of the ticking clock and the last carriage. In the meantime, we have collected for you a selection of star beauties whose intention to start a family is ripe after 40. Their example clearly proves that it is possible to marry successfully at 40 or even 50 years, and the word “late” is simply inappropriate here.

On May 2, 2015, the star of the films Enchanted, Arrival and Justice League married her boyfriend Darren Le Gallo after 15 years together. Among the guests were only the closest friends of the bride and groom and their daughter Aviana. At the time of marriage, the actress was 41 years old.

"When I look at my 20s or when I look at any period of my life, I think about how much time I spent trying to find the right man," says Amy Adams. “But the truth is that when you have that man in your life, it allows you to better understand yourself and grow as a person.”

Salma Hayek was 41 when she gave birth to her daughter Valentina. It was about a wedding with the girl’s father, French billionaire François-Henri Pinault. But then Salma learned about the infidelity of the businessman and broke off the relationship.

GettyImages True, over time, Pino managed to earn forgiveness. At 43, Hayek went down the aisle with her longtime boyfriend to say yes for the first time in her life. “He helped me become much better. We’ve been together for 15 years and our love is strong, the Frida star said.

Lisa Edelstein

The actress, known for her role in the TV series House, married for the first time, celebrating her 48th birthday. The choice of the star was the artist Robert Russell, with whom Lisa dated several years before the wedding.

Cameron Diaz and Good Charlotte guitarist Benji Madden became known when the actress was 42 years old. At first, few believed in the seriousness of their relationship, but after 6 months, the couple signed without much noise.

For Diaz, this was the first marriage and it is rumored that family life changed her greatly. Now the incendiary blonde less often attends parties and devotes all her free time to her health and husband.

At the age of 41, Rachel got a real superhero. The choice of the actress was the performer of the role of 007 agent in the latest Bond films Daniel Craig.

GettyImages As the secret agent probably should, only four people attended the wedding, including Craig's daughter and son Weiss.

Geri Halliwell "Red Pepper" Halliwell became the wife of Red Bull Racing team leader Christian Horner in May 2015. She was 42 at the time.

GettyImages The couple already had children from other relationships. And in January 2017, their common child, Montague George Hector Horner, was born.

Zoe Saldana, the star of Guardians of the Galaxy, believes that you should not get married too hastily. The relationship of her parents was not happy, so the actress pickily chose a future life partner. And the Italian artist Marco Perego eventually managed to conquer Zoe’s heart.

In June 2013, Saldana and Perego, 35, married in London. It is interesting that the chosen one of the actress took her name after marriage.

Jessica Chastain

Italian designer Gian Luca Passi de Preposulo and Jessica Chastain, who was previously an ardent opponent of marriages, married when the actress was 40 years old. Chastain is almost 7 years older than her husband. It is also said that after the wedding she looked much younger.

Helen Mirren

Oscar-winning actress Helen Mirren (née Helen Lydia Mironoff) has repeatedly said that she does not like painful breakups, and therefore will never get married. But that all changed after meeting director Taylor Hackford. Helen and Taylor dated for 12 years and married when the actress was 52.

Paris Hilton

GettyImages November 11 this year, 40-year-old glamour icon and main Hollywood bachelor Paris Hilton got married for the first time. The choice of the heiress of the Hilton hotel empire was venture capitalist Carter Reum.

View this post on Instagram

Posted by Paris Hilton (@parishilton)

“The day we’ve all been waiting for has finally arrived!” she wrote on Instagram. The party star claims to have finally found "his prince" and played a dream wedding.

The article and the preview used photos.

Tags

See also

New and interesting