In what color to paint the walls in the coming 2022, to bring comfort and trends to meet

Until the end of autumn there is very little, but now I want to create a particularly cozy atmosphere in the house. I am studying the current colors of 2022 so that my small cosmetic repair will be relevant in the new year.

To create a mood, to find inspiration, even when the days are monotonous and most of them pass at home – this is the main task and the message of the flowers of 2022. Recently, the Finnish company Tikkurila, one of the leaders of paintworks, called premier. They became brown with a shade of cold red. It reflects softness, calmness and strength.

This color has FalconThere is a logical and even a little philosophical explanation.

Current colors of 2022 Today edition "Site" will tell about the most trendy shades that will be at the peak of popularity in interior design in 2022. The main message is a state of hope, reflection and new beginnings in the post-pandemic era!

View this post on Instagram

Posted by Tikkurila Paint (@tikkurila_uk)

The falcon bird flies a lot, but always returns home. That is why the main color of 2022 is called this proud and strong bird. Multifaceted and base The L478 “Falcon” combines several shades and gives the desired feeling of elegance, warmth and coziness in the house, while this color brings back memories from travel.

Posted by Tikkurila (@tikkurila_suomi)

For about 2 years we have all been in a difficult situation. We communicate less live, travel less, and are at home a lot. It is very important to look at your living space in a new way, make it as comfortable and pleasant to the eye as possible.

Posted by Tikkurila Paint (@tikkurila_uk)

“The situation in the world teaches us to find joyful moments in small things, to enjoy life and the environment. That is why it is worth rethinking the interior of an apartment or house to enjoy the place in which you live every day.

Let us ask ourselves: what brings me joy? How do I feel when I come home? What details create the atmosphere and make the house as it is now? Please remove anything that puts you down. Save only what inspires and sustains your energy and optimism! says Tikkurila color expert Irina Hanhisalo.

Post by Tikkurila Russia (@tikkurila_ru)

The trend is all shades of blue. They give. tranquilityThey are often lacking in the modern rhythm of life.

Post by School of Design (@evo_school)

How about that color scheme?

Posted by Emmi Seilistö-Hirvonen (@emppai)

A great color option for dark and small rooms!

Post by Tikkurila Russia (@tikkurila_ru)

It is also worth paying attention to shades of gray, especially the evergreen fog. It is a soothing, subtle shade that is easy to use in any part of the house, indoors or outdoors. It is an exquisite gray-green and saturated color, cool and refreshing.

Publication by Turaz Estet|RemontKrasnodar (@turaz_estet)

If you want a peaceful atmosphere, you’ve probably guessed what color it is. wallpaper!

Posted by Janika | Kodin sisustamista (@jakunkotona)

Rich, bright green color brings nature inside the room. Take a look at the trendy shade called "Night Watch." The tone may be bold, but it's also incredibly versatile.

It’s a chic alternative to black and deep blue, and it works well both as an accent and in combination with other shades, such as pastels.

Post by Kadriy Temirbulatov (@kadriya.design)

The advice of the editorial board A to finance enough for any alterations in the house and not only, I suggest to find out who 2022 in the person of the symbol of the year, the Black Water Tiger, will bring a bag of gold in the teeth. Wealth and prosperity are on the way!

I highly recommend taking a look at these shades as they will beat everything. trend-top In the interior design of next year. And if the repair is not planned for the next year, then feel free to create accents using home textiles or decor.

What about the current colors of 2022? Do you like this kind of home color?

Tags

See also

New and interesting