The neighbor in the country got caught for my wood, but I figured out how to bring it to clean water.

Winter is coming, which means it’s time for people. home. Of course, there is an acute issue of protecting your housing and property from various varieties of swindlers. They will not be shy and will take everything that lies badly. What is the best way to save the situation? Keep in mind that every piece of advice is within the framework of modern law. No matter how sad it may be to find yourself in such a situation, but you cannot cross the line of what is allowed. And to invent absolutely barbaric methods simply does not suit the face of a modern and educated person.

The story of Grandma Masha I heard from friends. The old lady was very active. Everything in her hands was burning. She lived with her husband in the village, cultivated gardens, had a small farm. house was always watchedEven though they were old enough. But once moved to the village of Masha’s women some questionable personalities and settled near her house, right next to her friend – Lyudmila Nikolaevna. I don’t like the characters of Maria Isaacovna, but what to do.

Masha’s neighbor once complained to her about visitors. Said it was kind of like her wood was stolen. But Baba Lyuda could not confirm her words precisely, because the memory is no longer the same. Can't say for sure, but it looked like they'd taken some logs. Mary Isaac became angry and immediately called the precinct complaining. He shrugged his shoulders and said he could not help.

Grandma Masha was already calmed down, but then noticed that she had some firewood missing from the site. And the final point was missing two chickens, which carried quite well. At night, the chickens began to scream, but until the owners woke up, when they ran out into the yard, there was no one to catch. The prick only flashed his heels. Baba Masha the next morning arranged to monitor the house of neighbors from the courtyard of her friend Luda. There and calculated how the owner of the yard throws chicken bones to his dog, and on the trash of negligent neighbors were noticeable chicken feathers. Except they never owned chickens.

A complex plan Maria Isaakova did not hesitate and came up with an extremely non-standard plan. I asked my husband and neighbor to play along. Baba Luda ran to negligent neighbors and could hardly explain that Masha’s husband urgently needed help. The man, who had clearly only recently woken up from another encounter with a green snake, reluctantly agreed. They ran to the woman Masha, and she asks her husband to keep what is urine. Said the demons would come out of it.

Grandfather Ivan played no worse than actors of famous theaters. Grunting and coughing so that the man-neighbor did not know where to go. And Masha's baba only. warm up. She watered him with some slurry, read strange texts, patted him with a dry broom, but she always said: “You, evil, go away, but it is better to go to a chicken with a cockerel.” And when the ritual was over, she rushed out into the yard and poured the remaining liquid somewhere and threw out the broom.

Maria Isaac’s neighbor had potato-sized eyes. As soon as he was able to more or less exhale, he carefully asked Masha what it had just happened. The old woman was not confused and tearfully said: “Some kind of infection clinged to my Vanka, that I do not know where to look for salvation.” Turned to the healer, and she advised such a ritual to conduct so that the ailment can be transferred to chickens. That was the last time. Did you see Vanka shake? Same thing. Kur, of course, is pathetic, but what to do. After each such event, they, the poor ones, folded their legs from this infection.”

The neighbor immediately turned pale and hurried to leave the yard of Masha. Running so close to losing a kalosha. Maria Isaakova was still shouting after something, but the little man did not hear her. There were no further incidents of theft. It's just an amazing plan Masha's grandmother came up with. finesse She helped.

Of course, such a story is suitable if you have to scare a near simpleton. But the crooks will act differently. To protect your home from these characters, you should ideally signal and enter into a contract with the local security service. All important things can be hidden in a pre-prepared secret hole, and all the most valuable is better to take with you.

It could be a good option. installation of dummy surveillance cameras. They can work 50/50 here. Small thieves such cameras will scare away, but experienced - not a fact. And don’t be in a hurry to tell your neighbors that these are fakes. Tell him all the cameras are real and he's got some hidden cameras.

Be sure to mark your valuables so that they are easy to find in the nearest pawn shops. Add initials to them with paint or cut them on the instrument itself. Put reliable locks and additional lighting, which will be move. This will require constant electricity, so take care of an emergency power source if necessary.

Security experts offer to equip the house side-door and internal window grilles. While the scumbags will mess with the locks, the security service will have time to get to the scene. Especially cunning citizens dig pits-traps and hang under the ceiling stuffed on a rope to be seen from the windows.

Someone puts a lamp with a timer so that from time to time the house lights up. Well, the prize for the most original way of protecting the house goes to the owner, who made a real entrance to the house in an unusual place and well disguised it. So that the door merges with the house. And the front door. fakedBut on top of a brick wall. Thieves tried to get into such a house. They tried hard and hard, but they never could. Anyway, you need to be careful. Approach this problem wisely and use common sense.

Tags

See also

New and interesting