My wife was buzzing all her ears about a house from a wooden log house, I will tell you what the true price of its maintenance is.

How much does a wooden house cost? Surely most readers now think only about the price of such a house, but no. We will pay attention to the experience of our subscriber, who independently built a house. Consider what distinguishes such a house from, for example, a stone or brick building. And how much will it cost? content?

Our subscriber Dmitry said that a few years ago he decided to build his own family nest: I wanted to build an eco-friendly fortress from natural wood. Overall, I succeeded. Although there are disadvantages, even such problems can be solved.”

Dmitri notes that he chose to build walls. profiled. Moreover, the foundation for a wooden building is somewhat easier to do. The man is sure that for the foundation under the stone structure would have to sweat in every sense.

Many people may think that a wooden house is the last century. Thoughts are different. Some are more concerned about fire safety, others prefer other cladding materials. I gave up on this occasion logs and a simple bar for walls. Not that aesthetic at all, Dima admits.

I was worried only about the fact that in the process of architecture and the beginning of operation of the house, small cracks may appear in the walls. This is quite a logical phenomenon for wooden buildings. But I have children, how can I allow drafts to appear in the house? Of course not. Although these fears, in fact, were in vain, because if small cracks appear, they can easily be eliminated with a special sealant.”

Dmitry explains that during the construction of such a house, he and his family used heater dwellings. As fuel for such a boiler, you can use firewood, coal or special fuel briquettes. Our subscriber is sure that such heating helps to save money.

If you count the cost of centralized heating and the purchase of coal, firewood or briquettes for the entire heating season, it is much cheaper. Of course, there are different types of firewood, some are more expensive and some are cheaper. But the owners of the house can choose personallyWhat kind of fuel do you prefer to order?

Our electricity costs are small, the gas stove helps. By the way, we buy gas in cylinders. Although not the safest solution, it is just right for temporary measures. But one balloon lasts almost 3 months, and is cheap. Savings, it works.”

Warm house Dmitry found that the warmth of such a house holds very well. He noted that he carried out all the necessary wires, observing fire safety rules. So that they do not get too much heat, cold, or moisture. Undoubtedly, the moisture in the dwelling of Dima also met, because his house he on conscience. mineral-wool. Roof and floors.

The man noticed a large amount of condensation under the floor. He solved this problem by opening special holes. But then another problem was discovered: the cold water supply pipe froze, which passed exactly near the open air. Dima insulated the affected pipe, and the vents are now not fully open.

How much is a wooden house now Dmitry is sure that the construction of a wooden house helped him save a considerable penny. Besides, the money is saved by an autonomous fuel boiler. The construction of Dima’s house continues, our subscriber still has a lot to do on the second floor and the roof of the building. What do you think? profitable Dimitri started? Is it possible to save money by living in your own wooden house, and not in an ordinary apartment with centralized heating?

Tags

See also

New and interesting