Meghan Markle flaunted in new outfits and showed off her competently composed autumn wardrobe

Autumn wardrobe 2021: what is it and how to create it trendy? Personally, I am often inspired by the images of movie stars and famous personalities, because professional stylists work on their appearance. But most of all, I like how dresses the Duchess of Sussex. She has a lot to learn and something to watch!

Today's edition. "Site" Will show a couple of bright examples of well-written autumn wardrobe by Meghan Markle. It looks amazing!

GettyImages Autumn wardrobe - 2021 For a few days of working trip to New York Meghan Markle and Prince Harry showed the public their classic and well-thought-out autumn.

GettyImages And here's another warm autumn total onion. A black coat is harmoniously combined with a black bag. By the way, many fashion experts noted the longblackcoat fall 2021 trend. Grey in a white cage scarf harmoniously complements and plays in contrast with a black coat.

GettyImages once again want to dwell on this aged and strict dark blue trouser suit. Its color, style and material itself look expensive and noble. Also, the image is appropriately supplemented with neat earrings and proper makeup and the Duchess’ hairstyle.

The advantage of this image is also that you can choose a bright accessory in the form of an interesting brooch or scarf.

GettyImages And now let's look at this charming and moderately short white dress by Valentino. The dress is decorated with artificial flowers. I can already see a boom in these dresses in the future and the trend of artificial flowers on clothes.

Meghan Markle is called one of the most influential women in the world. Things in which she appears in public, swept from the shelves in a matter of hours, and sometimes even minutes. She looks elegant in outfits for fabulous money, and in dresses from mass-market stores.

GettyImages This white dress costs about $5,400. His Duchess of Sussex complemented with black shoes on a stud.

GettyImages saved a photo to her phone, shopping and looking for a coat like Meghan's. I can't take my eyes off!

GettyImages I really like how the white beret looks on Meghan Markle. By the way, berets are also trending this autumn!

GettyImages is also looking forward to seeing it again. green. Meghan Markle created this image back in 2020, when the green boom was not in full swing. Now this shade is a supertrend, and for autumn.

With the appearance in the royal family of Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton, they have become style icons not only for the British, but for the whole world. I would like to know more about the style of the Queen. Their clothes are beautiful, but at the same time simple!

Autumn wardrobe - 2021 from Meghan Markle - it's muted shades, classical And, of course, comfort. Do you like these images, what do you say? Personally, I am already looking for such a stylish white dress and coat. Look at these dresses carefully and with taste!

Photo preview and article .

Tags

See also

New and interesting