Plastic Storage Containers and Eight Ways to Give Them Life

And you often thought that the most simple and mundane everyday things in skilled hands can find a second life and play with new colors. They will make you proud of your creativity.

And what about plastic containers that are so convenient for transporting and storing things? You might be surprised, but they can be useful for more than that.

There are many wonderful things. Container transformation optionsThey will not only help you organize your life, but also save money, not buying, but creating comfortable household items with your own hands.

Plastic Storage Containers

Editorial "Site" I have prepared for you 8 brilliant solutions unusual using plastic containers. Who would have thought!

1. Creative toy box
    With a little imagination, you can make a great toy box. In order to transform an inconspicuous plastic container, you will need fabric and packaging paper, which can be easily found in the store. As a result, you can please your baby with an original, comfortable and spacious toy box.

2. Designer dresser
    A plastic container can be a beautiful interior item. This will help you: decorative paper wipes, glue, scissors, inspiration and 1 hour of time. There are many options!

3. Cat tray
    Cat toilets are quite expensive. For cat lovers, there is a convenient and easy way to make this object with your own hands. Just take a container, duct tape and a piece of carpet and you will have a pot that the cat will appreciate!

4. Portable organizer for jewelry
    Such an organizer is just a godsend for lovers of jewelry! Beads, chains and bracelets are often confused. Dissolving them later is almost impossible. Plastic container will help you carefully and carefully store jewelry. Drilled a few holes on the sides and inserted metal hooks. And on the outside, decorate the box using colorful duct tape, fabric or paper.

5. A tray for storing Christmas decorations
    A very simple way to protect Christmas toys from cracks and scratches. Take a plastic container and drill on the sides of the hole. Then insert rods into them, on which you can hang jewelry for safe storage until the next year.

6. Small body of water
    Here's the idea that just captivated me! From a plastic container for storing things you can make a beautiful pond. This is an ideal solution for small areas.

7. yarn storage box
    This idea is perfect for needlewomen. Especially those who cannot imagine their lives without knitting. The method is very simple, but extremely convenient. Just make a few small holes in the lid of the plastic container and store the coils of thread in it as you like.

8. Houses for hamsters and guinea pigs
    Your hamster can lead a luxurious lifestyle in his three-story plastic house. Your pet will be able to eat, sleep and play on the floor he wants. Dream!

9. Secret box.
    Here is a great example of using two plastic food storage containers and pasta. How do you like that box?

Once again I am convinced that imagination, creativity, ingenuity and the ability to look at things from a different angle help to find brilliant solutions even in the simplest cases! And that goes for a lot of things in life.

I also suggest to get acquainted with the unusual ways of using toilet paper sleeve, which you did not even know!

Do you think your friends would be interested in doing something like that? I would love to have you share these ideas with them.

Tags

See also

New and interesting