She couldn't clean the old window sill until she learned the trick. The result is beyond praise!

I was recently at a housewarming party with my friend. She inherited the apartment from her great-grandmother. What I saw while visiting her, I was inspired and encouraged to make my home changes.

The apartment as a whole was in good condition, but some elements of decoration were in great need of repair. Especially the window sills, with them Maria got the biggest catch. She hasn't changed the windows yet. They were preserved in quite good condition, but the window sills were very old and covered with spots. Whatever she did to them, no matter how she tried to clean and wash them, nothing helped!

The decision came by itself and it’s really brilliant! Being a great lover of vases, especially succulents, Masha came up with create unusual compositionsIt could cover all the unsightly places on the windows.

The most important feature of succulents is their ability to accumulate moisture and survive in the most infertile soils with almost no moisture under the hottest drying sun. And if your windows face south, and you sometimes forget to water the vases regularly - this option is for you!

Editorial "Site"Inspired by this idea, prepared for you 26 amazing examples cactus. Create a fairy tale of simple things with your own hands! By the way, some cacti also belong to the succulent group.

1. Succulents are suitable both for planting in open ground and for growing in pots. An important point is that in such compositions, in no case can moisture-loving plants be settled. All plants should have relatively similar requirements for growing conditions: humidity, illumination and soil composition.

2. And here's a lovely cactus composition in a clay pot. Looking at her, I am transported to the Mexican desert.

3. This solution is more suitable for landscaping a suburban area, but for an apartment you can use this idea. Just take a small wooden snag with a depression and plant your favorite varieties of succulents in it.

4. And this is one of the songs I saw visiting my friend. It's just charming, isn't it?

5. Succulents are very well adapted to drought. These fleshy plants can store water in leaves, stems and roots for a long time. In addition, they have a special structure: the leaves are usually small in size, covered with a thick epidermis, sometimes with wax or even hair. All in order to preserve the maximum water in the leaves.

6. I will certainly take this idea into account.

7. For a comfortable existence of succulents, good lighting, an influx of fresh air and infrequent watering are necessary.

8. A wreath on a heart-shaped door with live succulents, boxwood and mimosa is a charming solution.

9. This is another attractive option. composition potted.

10. Succulents require good drainage. Therefore, the basis for the landing should be prepared first. Such compositions can be made in a variety of containers of various shapes and sizes. From the number of plants and from the dimensions of the kashpo will depend on the required volume of soil.

11. A few more interesting and original solutions for landing.

12. Here is a small guide to different types of succulents.

13. As you can see, thanks to the unique properties of succulents, you are not limited in the choice of shape and material of the container for your composition. You can use absolutely any container that is at hand. It all depends on your imagination!

Editorial Board
Succulents are those wonderful plants that you can safely leave at home when you go on vacation. It is enough to water them, as usual, before leaving. If you are absent for more than a month, it is still better to put the plants away from the window. In any case, most succulents will survive your absence for a month or more.

No wonder succulents are one of the most beloved plants. With a little effort on your part, you can create simply magnificent compositions of succulents with your own hands for stylish decoration of the house.

In addition, an unusual composition of succulents can become an original gift that will be remembered and will cause a smile for both the culprit and the donor.

I hope you were inspired by this article. Don’t forget to share these wonderful ideas with your friends.

Tags

See also

New and interesting