Why learn to sew

I cannot call myself such a fan of sewing, but every woman should be able to sew the simplest skirt, and especially sew a hole or sew a button.

However, sometimes you have to work hard on the product. My headache is lines on thick sections of the product. For example, when working with things from denim fabric.

It can also be problematic. tame Or too long a skirt, when you want to do it quickly and without the help of the studio.

Experienced dressmakers know special tricks by which these everyday moments cease to be a problem.

Editorial "Site" I've prepared 10 for you. lifehackWith which sewing will be interesting, exciting, and most importantly, simple.

1. If you do not like to do monotonous work, for you, the only test will be to mark exactly the tolerances for the seams on the fabric. To facilitate this process, the best solution would be to make a template like this.

2. When you are home alone, and recently bought, but too long dress want to wear sure tomorrow, exactly measure the part that needs to be shortened, you will help this simple way. In the doorway, fix a rope or thick thread at the desired height, rubbing it thickly with chalk. To the marked line, it is necessary to add an inflection tolerance, the width of which will depend on the method of processing the bottom.

3. To facilitate the laying of the line on thick areas of fabric, put the cardboard under the back of the foot and neck with ease and pleasure.

4. And this is another simple and convenient trick. Take a few thin rubber bands and use them as guides for an extension.

5. I really like this convenient way of drawing draught immediately with sutures. Wrap two pencils with tape and get to work. And if the allowance should be wider - add another pencil in the middle of the structure with a slate up.

6. Properly and carefully prepared baking is the key to a convenient and fast edging of the entire product. Creating an oblique bake for many craftsmen was, is and remains one of the most difficult problems. I suggest you make a template like this out of paper, and work with the processing of this "terrible beast" will become easier and easier.

7. And here's the idea of a template for even flexing allowances on the bottom of the product. Very convenient and not at all difficult!

8. Another trick that makes it easier to work with fixing air loops. The basis is again a template of paper.

9. If there are no pins at home, they will be replaced by ordinary hairpins or hairpins.

10. How do you like this way of processing loops on knitwear? Very convenient, isn't it?

As you can see, there are such subtleties and wisdom in sewing, to which it is sometimes difficult to reach yourself, and here they really help. dressmaker. Boldly adopt these simple tricks, and the issue of sewing and repairing your favorite clothes will cease to be a problem for you.

Editorial Board In the courtyard warm and affectionate summer. We offer you to familiarize yourself with 12 simple patterns of summer dresses and sundresses. They are easy to make independently, even beginners in sewing can cope with sewing.

Each needlewoman has its own secrets and tricks to facilitate the sewing process. I would be happy if you could tell us in the comments what you are using.

And don’t forget to share this useful information with your friends on social networks!

Tags

See also

New and interesting