Rejuvenating masks from overripe berries to the delight of Aphrodite

Recently, I noticed that my skin began to look different than before. Of course, it is possible to write off everything on an active lifestyle, frequent stress and lack of sleep, and on age-related changes, although I am not so many years old.

Having made the decision to change the situation for the better, I began to look for ways that would be suitable for me to restore the situation. improve skin condition.

I was lucky that a friend of mine was recently in India, where she was studying Ayurveda. What she told me changed how I felt about taking care of myself, and that’s what I do now.

The skin is the largest organ of our body, and everything we put on it gets inside and becomes part of us. This is why one of the main laws skincareAccording to Ayurveda, it sounds like this: you can only apply to the skin what you can eat.

This advice may seem unusual to you, however, it gives a stunning result, by the way, tested for many centuries. In addition, such natural remedies will cost you for mere pennies, and the cooking process itself does not take much time.

Natural masks

Editorial "Site" I've prepared 3 for you. Ayurvedic masksThat will do wonders to your skin. Ancient traditions are worth trusting!

Ayurvedic mask for normal skin Ingredients
  • 1 peach
  • 1 tbsp oatmeal
  • 1 tbsp honey

Preparation
  1. Soften the peach with a fork to a smooth paste state, first removing the peel from it and pulling out the bone.
  2. Add to the softened peach oatmeal and honey. Mix all the ingredients to a thick paste state.
  3. Apply the mixture carefully to your face and body and wait 15 minutes.
  4. Remove the mask with cotton discs soaked in mineral water.

This is wonderful. grass-mask Suitable for normal skin. It well moisturizes, cleanses and supplies the skin with vitamins, and most importantly its advantage in a powerful rejuvenating effect.

The ingredients for this cleansing mask will serve overripe fruits and berries, such as bananas, pears, peaches, strawberries and raspberries.

Preparation
  1. Break your favorite fruit or berry to a porridge-like state and apply it to the moist skin of the face.
  2. After 20 minutes, wash the mixture with warm water.
  3. You can also make an analogue of a massage brush from the peel of an orange or grapefruit. Cut the fruit in half and squeeze the juice out of it. During the shower, begin to massage the skin of the whole body with the inner side of the peel with the remaining webbeds and fibers.

Plant fibers and acids of these fruits and berries will effectively remove dead cells and contaminants, and vitamins and minerals will saturate the skin with useful substances for it.

Complex mask for dry skin Ingredients
  • 1/2 tbsp honey
  • 1 tbsp cream
  • 1 tbsp cottage cheese

Preparation
  1. Apply honey to your face before bed as a mask and hold it on your face for 10 minutes.
  2. Wash the honey with cool water.
  3. In a small container, mix in equal proportions cream and cottage cheese.
  4. Apply the mixture to your face and massage it with soft circular movements for 5 minutes.
  5. Wash the mask with mineral water. For the best effect, repeat the procedure every other day for two weeks.

This mask is good for dry skin, but for normal and combined it will also have its effect.

The mask has a cleansing effect, while it does not dry, but softens and cleanses the skin.

I also suggest you learn 15 rules of Ayurveda that will guide your body to harmonious weight loss without depressing diets. And if you want normalizeTo improve your health and appearance, these tips will be extremely useful to you!

Try to take care of your skin as recommended by Ayurveda, and very soon you will notice significant improvements in your skin.

If this article was useful to you, do not forget to share it with your friends.

Tags

See also

New and interesting