What words to say when not good in the soul

We hear about unpleasant events on our planet every day. Disappointing news on television, on the Internet and on the radio reaches us, causing indignation and outrage. The worst thing is that all these sad events are happening extremely close, and maybe even very close to us.

Many people wish evil on others, radiating negative energy in its pure form. To protect yourself and your family from harm, our editorial staff offers to take advantage of these strong Orthodox prayer.

Prayers for protection
  1. To protect the family
    If you feel that some people look at your home with envy, try this prayer in the morning and evening. It will protect your family from evil people and negative views. “Lord Jesus Christ, son of God. Protect your servant from the enemy’s thoughts. Protect me from evil people and black envy. Expel curses, damage and evil eyes.

Cleanse my way of life from leprosy, infection, sickness and pain, from longing, persecution and vegetation. Let me go of all sins and crimes, grant me holy forgiveness. So be it. Amen! ?

2. From malice
    This prayer will help protect yourself from enemies and people with bad intentions. You should read it every day, thinking about every word. “O blessed Elder Matrona. Cleanse my soul and mortal body of disease and disease. If the enemy has sent the damage and noted with an angry look, return to him what is nestled in me.

Give me protection from evil people and ask the Lord God for holy release. Pray for me in God’s palaces and protect me from the evil eye and sorrow of the enemy. So be it. Amen! ?

3. If there is a black line in life
    Do you see that the series of failures and sad events does not leave you? Then be sure to ask for help from the Holy Virgin. “Mother Mother of God got up early,
    I prayed for my son Christ:
    Be you, my beloved son,
    In the sight of the Supreme Creator, Your Father,
    Everywhere saved, protected,
    From any trouble to a certain time is defended.”
    The angels heard the prayer,
    To the Lord, all her words were conveyed.

So shall I, the servant of God,
    That grace to know,
    To avoid trouble in your home.
    God bless, Holy Trinity, help!
    In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.
    Now and forever and ever. Amen! ?

May God take care of you and your family. If you believe in the healing power of prayer, be sure to share this article with your friends.

Tags

See also

New and interesting