What to make their heaps of straw and why to drag it into the house

My close friend is able to create an amazing atmosphere of comfort and celebration in the house. So this fall, she decided to implement an interesting idea that she saw at an exhibition in Poland. She needed a straw from which she created an amazing straw. fall-wreath. Irina hung it in the hallway on the front door.

Seeing this beauty, many of her neighbors, including myself, also wanted to do something similar at home.

The wreath on the door of the wreath is perfect for decorating the house in the autumn season, they can not only be hung on the wall or doors, but also decorate living rooms with them, as well as put in vases and use for other decor options.

Material for home decoration can serve straw, wheat ears, dried flowers, dry leaves, pine cones, bare rattan branches, as well as miniature pumpkins, corn cobs and other gifts of nature.

Editorial "Site" I have 17 wonderful ideas for you. straw-wreathYou will be able to have a silk and silk that will take you less than an hour. Here it is - a symbol of the harvest, creating comfort.

1. As you can see, mixing many ears of different colors, you can get something original. I really like this idea!

2. A lot of different herbs were used here. But most of all I was impressed by this bow in the rustic style!

3. Symbol of harvest and fertility are considered spikelets of wheat. Collect a small arm of wheat spikelets and make such an exquisite wreath out of them. For more originality, you can add small yellow leaves of the Canadian maple and the inscription “Welcome”.

4. Autumn wreaths look especially beautiful when they have many different elements. To do this, make the lower layer of small branches, leaves or spikelets. The inner layer can be made of physalis, acorns and cones. For accent, add bright branches of ash.

5. And here is another wonderful solution from spikelets of wheat and sprigs of lavender.

6. This is the wreath I saw in my friend. It is very important when creating such beauty to take straw of good quality and as thick as possible, as well as raffia threads to simplify the process of work.

7. Amazing splendor!

8. Such a wreath can be a gift. For example, at a wedding with the wish of newlyweds to have many children.

9. Step-by-step master class, how to weave door-wreath. Even if the wreath consists of only one component, it can be decorated with a bright bow. Especially beautiful will look bow of velvet, satin or linen.

10. A good example of a multi-layered wreath with spikelets of wheat and flowers of an immortal.

11. The easiest, but at the same time effective way wreath It will be decorated with autumn leaves collected on the street or in the park. A wreath of leaves of the same type or combined looks beautiful. To the leaves you can add dry artichoke, cones, chestnuts and acorns.

12. If you think round wreaths are too boring, try weaving a heart-shaped wreath. It looks very unusual.

13. Look at what a brave and unusual decision! Such a wreath will be an excellent decoration of the house and will long please all home.

14. A beautiful autumn wreath can be made in just a couple of hours, and with pre-prepared materials and a clearly set task in just 60 minutes. A great way to entertain yourself on a gloomy autumn evening!

15. It's a very sweet and gentle decision, isn't it? I love lavender!

16. After looking at photos of beautiful autumn wreaths, you can decide that they require a lot of time to create or need good skills in weaving. However, decorative wreaths from natural materials are quite easy to make. It is enough to create a base from a thick wire or grapevine and fix the branches of dry leaves on it with the help of the same color of threads or a glue gun.

17. I am delighted with this decision. Stylish and tasteful!

In the design of an autumn wreath, any ripe fruits are appropriate - apples, artichokes, pears. The main point that should be considered in advance is how to attach them to the frame of the wreath. If the frame of the wreath, for example, made of foam, you can attach fruits using toothpicks. And you can use double-sided tape for small elements or glue gun.

There is a popular belief that wreath It protects the house from evil spirits and brings love, good luck and prosperity. Beautifully and with a soul created interior wreaths can not only lift the mood, but also create home comfort.

If you liked this article, share it with your friends. They may want to do something similar for their home. May there be more beauty around!

Tags

See also

New and interesting