Blonde from the 90s Natalia Vetlitskaya gave up her career for her daughter. Now she's not going to Russia!

Becoming in the late fiery 80s Soloist of the Mirage groupNatalia Vetlitskaya won the hearts of millions. In the 90s, of all radio receivers, her songs sounded. Bright plastic blonde instantly became a sex symbol of the time. But where did it go at the peak of its popularity in 2004, and why is it so interesting to journalists?

In one of her posts in social networks, Natalia said that she does not want to return to her homeland and only wants peace. Editorial "Site" I decided to find out what happened to the talented singer and what made her leave the country.

Natalia Vetlitskaya and her daughter Star career It began in 1983, when she took part in the recording of songs for the film “Mary Poppins, Goodbye”. In 1985, the film “Train Out of Schedule” appeared on the screens, in which a song performed by Natalia sounds. In 1988, the actress became one of the soloists of the Mirage group, with which she traveled almost the entire USSR. To this day, the songs of this group are listened to and hummed.

The singer has also pursued a solo career. She released 8 albums, sang with many celebrities, and also starred in several films. By the way, her first solo clip was shot by Fedor Bondarchuk himself. She set trends in haircuts, she was imitated by young girls, her songs sounded everywhere. But in 2004, she suddenly left the stage, although she was at the peak of popularity.

Vetlitskaya decided to radically change her life at the age of 40 - she became a mother. However, at first she did not want to give birth, but the producer Viktor Yudin persuaded her to leave the child. However, the name of the father of the daughter Vetlitskaya has not been announced to this day.

As you might have guessed, Natalia devoted herself entirely to the child. She is also very fond of yoga and makes a pilgrimage to India several times a year. The former singer lives with her daughter in a small two-storey house in the small Spanish town of Denia. She has a nanny and a gardener. Natalia never got married. In her spare time, she decorates and restores houses, as well as rents out housing in Spain.

Recently, Natalia was invited to Moscow for television. To which she gave a very sharp and bold answer, which she posted on the Internet: When I needed Channel One, I was not needed by it. And now that I don't need him at all, he needs me badly. There is no justice in life.”

Fame, it must be no longer attracts, because recently Vetlitskaya posted on the social network a daring and arrogant message for the media: To all interested in my interviews and want to get in touch with me through my friends and acquaintances at all costs, I want to say only one thing: leave this hopeless venture.

You can try to harass me in your media as much as you want in an attempt to anger or scare me to provoke a backlash, but the interview will never happen. Because I despise you. Look for another object for your petty-bourgeois curiosity.”

The ex-singer follows the political and economic situation at home, constantly watches and reads news from Russia. He speaks quite harshly about life in Moscow, criticizes everything: new laws, roads, changes on television and so on. She has not appeared in the capital for about two years: “For me, Spain is no less native, and even more...”

Natalia rarely posts new photos, but they clearly show that she looks much younger than her 52 years. Apparently, radical changes in her life have only benefited her.

Editorial Board Never regret anything. All changes are for the better. On the example of Natalia Vetlitskaya, we can see that a truly happy woman becomes after the birth of a child. Motherhood is beautiful, and no fame can compare to it.

Do you think people make radical changes in their lives out of hopelessness or to live better? Tell us in the comments and share interesting information with your friends in social networks!

Tags

See also

New and interesting