What to bring to the house in autumn

You don’t have to be a designer or a florist to be able to write. composition, which will decorate the home interior, loggia, terrace, office space or garden plot. So I wanted to create an atmosphere of autumn comfort in the house. What I did in the end delighted all the guests and family.

And the source of inspiration is not quite the usual autumn composition was the ash, which grew so beautifully in the country. In my opinion, it is the fruits of ash in color and shape – just the ideal material for autumn creativity.

Grapes of ash are very attractive in a wreath or candlestick, and it is also appropriate to spread them on a table or near a fireplace. Such berries are perfectly combined with autumn leaves, reminding us of our favorite pore.

Compositions made of autumn materials, however, should not be limited to mountaineering. Autumn fruits are very rich and diverse. These are chestnuts, acorns, cones, kalina twigs and a bizarre shaped box with seeds, as well as late apples, pumpkin, autumn flowers and outlandish leaves. They can be found in the forest, in the garden, in every park or square.

Editorial "Site" I have prepared 21 bright ones for you. composition. Create a sunny mood. Just keep your eyes open!

1. Such a magnificent multi-layered wreath using dry lavender, various greens, apples and decorative pumpkins can decorate not only the doors, but also the window sill of a country house.

2. And here is one of the simple, but quite elegant compositions using the fruits of ash.

3. Fire is a fascinating element, especially it is pleasant to watch it on cold autumn evenings. And if your house does not have a fireplace, as a symbol of the hearth, you can use such an unusual and cozy candlestick. Would you like to have one in your living room?

4. I admire this composition for its extraordinary approach. I think I'll use it!

5. Amazing splendor!

6. Who said that autumn floristry is only wreaths on the door and bouquets of flowers in pumpkins? How do you like this autumn cake made of natural materials? Surprise your guests with such unusual decor.

7. A wreath of physalis to decorate the front door.

8. Pumpkin is better than all other fruits is suitable for creating autumn compositions. Such ikebana is made simple and, most importantly, looks very impressive. If desired, it can be additionally decorated with flowers or simply decorated with very delicate and beautiful carvings. I also suggest to get acquainted with interesting compositions of pumpkins.

9. Topiary is almost an eternal bouquet, which is not difficult to make with your own hands. Such a berry tree will elegantly complement the interior and add comfort and warmth to the house.

10. Another wonderful wreath with the use of ash fruits.

11. This autumn I really want to create a composition for the house in the form of a horn of abundance. It is a symbol of wealth and prosperity. It is depicted mostly curved, filled with flowers, fruits, berries, seeds and according to legends brings prosperity and happiness to the house.

When preparing an autumn composition, it is important to pay attention to compatibility of natural materials and the harmony of their neighborhood with each other, and also take care of the conditions in which they will have the best appearance. For some compositions, the selected elements should be in the freshest form, for example, cut flowers, branches of shrub or tree, fruits.

For others, pre-drying of blanks is required. Some elements after drying can be polished and trimmed with varnish or composition with wax content, for example, this can be done with chestnut fruits, dried leaves, cones, acorns.

It is necessary to collect all blanks in the forest or park in dry weather, in any case after rain. Materials for creativity should be chosen without traces of dirt and dampness, otherwise what is damp can be covered with mold.

I hope you like these beautiful ones as well as I do. housework. I wish you success, and do not forget to share this wonderful collection with your friends. May there be more beauty around!

Tags

See also

New and interesting