Why you should not throw out the palantine

Autumn is the time to wear scarves and stylish capes. When it gets cold, you want to wrap yourself in something warm and cozy, but also look beautiful. If you look in the closet and go through the old things, there is definitely something to make a couple of cute and warm things. Like the old palantine.

If there is one in your closet, the editorial board "Site" Not only will he tell you How stylish to tie a palantineHow to make it into beautiful and practical things.

This element of clothing appeared in France in the XVII century. Initially, the palantine was conceived as a cape, trimmed with fur. This is an elegant way to protect the fragile shoulders from the cold. Now palantine has many other applications. It can be tied around the neck like a scarf, worn as a headdress and even as a light coat.

1. For starters, a couple ways to tie the palantine My neck. With such a scarf you are provided with beauty and warmth.

2. And if you sew on a couple of buttons...

3. Who said the buttons should only be in the front?

4. And this is an option for those who do not like buttons and fasteners.

5. A couple of stitches, a little bit of witchcraft, and you have a wonderful thing that creates a stylish and original image.

6. It will take a little more effort, but it is worth it. As a result, you have a beautiful poncho with a hood and a clasp.

7. And here's what happens when you add a strap.

I suggest you look at 10 more ways to stylishly tie a scarf, because autumn is the most suitable time for this. I'm sure you'll find something to your taste.

Don't be afraid to experiment! Add paint to everyday images, do not forget about accessories and makeup. It'll complement the image. Just choose everything with taste, then you will be irresistible.

Warm and cozy autumn for you! Don’t forget to share this article with your friends, let them find something for themselves.

Tags

See also

New and interesting